Jaxon - Sparring

Before going home, Matty just had to go and visit Matthew –Damon's son– for the first time. I'm not gonna lie, he was very cute, but I just wanted to get home and talk about things with Matty.

    When we got home, we walked into our old room. He sat down on his bed, I sat on my bed. I wanted to talk to him, but I was too anxious.

    "Start talking, Jaxon..." he said impatiently, "I'm sorry if I sound pushy, but I have like an hour before I go back to work..."

    "Okay... Did you know about Kei?" I asked, "You seemed surprised when I mentioned him..."

    "Honestly, I did..." He said, "I was planning to tell you after we finished high school, but I kinda forgot..."

    "Right... And are you really okay with me and Lance? You know... Being together?" I asked.

    "It was a bit weird when you first told me you liked guys, but like I said before... I'm always on your side..." he said, "By the way, Hunter told me he knows too..."

    "What? How?" I asked.

    "You know... Next time, you and Lance kiss, and you don't want anyone to find out... Close the door all the way..." He smiled.

    I screamed into a pillow. I lifted my head, holding the pillow. "I told him to close the door..." I said, "But no! 'It's fine Jaxon...' he said, 'No one will see us...' Freaking Lance..."

    Matty laughed. "Classic! That's classic Jaxon anger..."

    "I'm gonna go talk to Lance..." I said, standing up.

    "Wait... I need to talk to you about something..." Matty said.

    I walked over to Matty's bed. "What's up?" I asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

    I could tell that Matty was really nervous and anxious. Probably even more anxious than me.

    He took a deep breath and took out a small box. "I'm... I'm gonna propose to Amy..." he said, opening the box, revealing a ring, "Do you... Do you think she's gonna say yes?"

    I hugged him. "Of course! She's definitely gonna say yes!"

    "But, do you think this is the right time?" he asked.

    "Sure! Do you not think so?" I asked.

    He nodded. "We're moving into a house together in a week..." he said, "I don't wanna rush her..."

    "You're moving away?" I asked sadly, "Where?"

    He smiled. "It's not far from here..." Matty said, "Don't worry only about 5 minutes away..."

    "You might want to wait a month maybe..." I said, "Moving in and proposing in the same week is kinda pushing the boundary..."

    "That's what I thought..." he said, "Thanks for the talk, Jaxon!"

    "Yeah..." I said, walking out to go see Lance.

    I walked into Lance's room and jumped on him.

"Woah... You okay Jaxon?" he asked me.

    "Matty's moving away..." I said, "And he's gonna propose to Amy..."

    "Is that a bad thing?"

    "No! But I don't want him to move!"

    Lance pulled me up, kissing me.

    "Guys? The door is wide open this time..." Matty said.

    I looked over at him, blushing.