CAMP HALF-BLOOD

Percy's pov
THWANG

The arrow flew to the target at the speed of light.

"You're getting better than when you started," Zoe said (I'm not going through the pain of writing the way she talks because I would probably just forget it later)

"What do you need Zoe?" I asked annoyed at what she had said.

"Lady Artemis wishes to talk to you."

"Thanks, Zoe" I smiled at her as I ran to my Mom's tent. I knocked and heard a faint come in. I walked into see mom looking sad.

"Mom what's wrong," I asked.

"Percy you have to go I'm sorry, but Poseidon (A/N for those who have read this I am changing it so it makes sense in future chapters) says you have to go camping half-blood for the summer," she told me in a small voice. A part of me was ecstatic that I would finally go to the camp, but I was also sad that I wouldn't be with the hunt.

"I can still stay during the school year r-right?" I asked.

"Yes, but if the camp needs you you have to go back. Understood?" She told me, I just nodded, said thanks and walked out after hugging her. I ran off to my tent to pack. When I got there I saw a picture of my mom, I was four when she died. I remember my stepdad, he was nice to my mom, but he was a jerk to me. I remember when I first joined the hunt, after everyone got use to me, I sang a song in my tent.

Flashback

I was alone in my tent and grabbed the piece of paper I wrote a song on. It was midday, not caring if the others heard, I started to sing. I named the song 'Good Kid,' it would make sense if you heard it. (For any of you who have heard of the Percy Jackson musical. Gods I love it)

I jumped as I heard clapping.

"Woah I didn't know you could sing boy," Zoe said.

"Thanks, Zoe. I think?" It came out more as a question than a statement.

"I'm not kidding Percy, here I have an idea. Whenever you think you know someone very well or if someone asks you about your past just sing that song ok." She said, I just nodded.

~end flashback~

"Percy, go tell them that your mother said you're a child of Poseidon, the hunters have some gifts for you." Mom told me.

I walked out of my tent to get tackled by Daisy, daughter of Hephaestus, Zoe, Phoebe, Lucy, daughter of Hermes, and her twin sister Luna, also the daughter of Hermes.

"Can't... breath please get off." I struggle to say.

"Ok, but we are going to miss you." Lucy and Luna said.

"Here I made something for you," Daisy said as she handed me a...phone?

"We're demigods we can't use phones Daisy," I told her, she rolled her eyes.

"I made it so monsters can't find you, but if you were, hit the trident button and you would IM the hunt." She explained.