The lost God

Third-person

"How?" Annabeth muttered

"He's not real that's how." The son of Artemis said out loud. "This isn't his real body. It's an automation body with his soul inside it."

"How do you know this Percy?" Nico questioned him.

"I've met him a few times. Mostly on solo hunts." Percy grunted. "Dam fool hit me in the head first time I found him. He explained more and more after I find him. I had dreams of seeing his past when I was about ten or nine years old."

Thalia saw Percy rub his head as if pain shot through it. She was confused about how he had kept it a secret for so long, but she knew why Daedalus would only tell him more the next time he saw him. Percy was doing the same thing to her. Only telling her bits and pieces of his childhood before the hunt.

Annabeth couldn't believe her ears or her eyes. Standing right in front of her was the one and only Daedalus. He was still alive today. In a fake body, the one he used to be the swordmaster at Camp Half-blood, with the real soul.

Nico was a lot of things, but he was manlily discussed at Daedalus. No one should cheat death. And yet here was the second man to CHEAT DEATH. The first was punished for his cheating, pushing the rock up a hill only for it to fall back down to represent a task that was impossible to do like cheat death, but the second, Daedalus, had gone unpunished and it wasn't right. Nico knew this and had half the mind to take out his sword and stab Daedalus in his mechanical heart or somewhere else. Yet he didn't. He knew Percy would be mad at him so he didn't.

Rachel was still getting used to this new world she had been introduced to. A thousand-year-old man, sure why the heck not! She thought sarcastically. She was getting used to it by now so that was a plus.

"Daedalus do you have the string." Percy didn't say it as a question. Daedalus shook his head no. Percy walked over to him and punched him in the nose. Daedalus yelped.  "For a child of Athena, you're not very wise! You hid away just because of Minos! You don't deserve hades for what you have done!"

"I didn't know Perseus. Calm yourself. And don't just punch someone imagines what your sisters would say if they saw their little brother hitting someone!" Daedalus told the son of Artemis.

"The would probably pat him on the back for doing it to a male and smack him upside the head for doing it to a female." The son of Hades said to the son of Athena.

"We don't have time for this we need to find Grover, Luke, and Tyson and fast then get back to Camp Half-blood." Annabeth snapped out of her shocked stage. Rachel agreed with them even though she had never been to Camp Half-blood.

"Daedalus your with us so get your butt moving you unwise person!" Percy told him. Rachel saw a weird relationship between Percy and Daedalus. One second their friends and the next they are yelling at each other. It was an odd friendship, but a friendship nonetheless.

As they were about to walk out of the door skeletons/ghosts raised from the ground. Minos in the lead of them all.

Let's just say that what was spoken was not very good. Thalia couldn't get the funny image of Nico controlling them after claiming his rights of ghost king and Percy punching the 'arrogant and disgusting male' in the face.

"You're getting your own spot in the fields of punishment for this Minos. Any last words." Nico said darkly sending chills down everyone, but Percy's, spine.

"Go to Tartarus!" The old king yelled.

"*Anche tu!" Nico yelled in Italian. Percy smiled at Nico, being the only one who understood.

"Let's go now!" Percy yelled and ran down the long halls that made up the labyrinth.

🐺🐺🐺

Percy was the first to walk into the cavern. Slowly he inched forward his hand on fire. He used the water particles in the air to find any flame able things. He found something that he was pretty sure was wood and threw a curveball of fire at the said spot. Percy's smile only grew from there. The room was soon filled with light. The others came in as Percy set up his tent.

Once again Percy found himself on guard duty with Thalia. Sitting against the stone wall staring intensely at the fire.

"Sing." Was all she said. Percy knew what she meant and he would do it for her no matter what.

Thalia had fallen asleep in his warm embrace. She loved it. She loved him, even if she wouldn't admit it to anyone out loud.

🐺🐺🐺
🐺Percy's POV🐺

I woke up with short black hair on my chest. I smiled.

"Thalia it's time to get up," I whispered softly to her. She groaned.

"I refuse. You're too comfortable. Let me sleep." She muttered into my chest. She used a tone that I couldn't really say no to.

'She makes you weak. Why do you let her do such things?' The wolf asked.

'She makes me stronger, not weaker. Now please be quiet. It's too early for you to even start.' I scolded the wolf. I let Thalia sleep until the others woke up. Not long after did we start making breakfast. I was the one cooking so I made pancakes, bacon, and a side of eggs.

"And breakfast is served!" I handed out the food. Thalia tackled her food. Same with Nico as he has had my food before.

"Where did you learn how to cook Percy?" Annabeth asked the one question I really didn't want to answer. I had really learned to cook because his jerk of a stepdad forced me to cook meals and because my mother was never home to make me any food. I got skilled and just kept getting better and better.

"My birth mother taught me when I was young." Lies. I lived off his lies. I lied to most of the hunters as well when they asked him. Thalia looked at me. She knew my birth mother was a sensitive topic and avoided it a lot. I looked away. Near the end of the glow of the fire, something struck out. I walked over to it.

"This is Grover's hat," I said quietly, but loud enough for the others to hear. I broke into a sprint and, without realizing it, turned into my wolf form the others slowly catching up. I ran down the tunnels following the faint scent of Grover, Tyson, and Luke.

When we got to the corridor there were animals that shouldn't be alive. There was a dodo bird, a cross between a wolf and a tiger, a huge rodent like the mother of all guinea pigs, and a wooly mammoth.

Sitting on the bed with their missing quest members surrounding him was a satyr with a long gray beard, longhorns that curled back to where it was close to his mouth. My heart skipped a beat. Not like when I was with Thalia. I rushed over and got on to a knee. Bowing my head.

"My lord pan."

Words:1237
*anche tu= you too
So sorry this one took some time. The song was daydream believer by the Monkees an old band my mom introduced me to. Sorry about the squirrels. Anyway, I'm going to try and update the son of hades, but that is just going to be a when the polls close and who is winning so far so yeah. BBBBYYYYEEEE!!!!