The Beginning

In the past, thousands of years ago there's a war between different creatures involving the vampires, werewolves, elves, fairies, witches & wizards, demons and angels that brought about widespread of chaos and bloodshed all over the world. And to put an end to this seemingly endless conflict, all the Kings of races willingly sacrificed their lives, hoping to end the suffering of their people and attain a future where they can get a peaceful lives and a better world to live in.

After the eternal sleep of the Kings, the wars and battles stopped, they mourn and give respect to the decision of their Kings and decided to divide the world into seven continents and made a contract of not meddling each other's race nor business. Hence, even the Kings have died only the Vampire race believe that their King will comeback. In preparation for their king's return, the vampire race created a Vampire Academy, an elite institution tasked with determining their King's identity and power so they will know what to do when he reawakens.

Little did they know that it's not just their King who will be reborn. The seven Kings reincarnates two millennia later, but to their surprise, they all reincarnated as vampires that became a large problem to them and learned that the level of magic in the world has drastically waned during their absence. Moreover, when the King of vampires enrolls at the academy to reclaim his rightful title, he finds out that the vampirekind remembers him differently. His personality, his deeds, and even his legacy are all falsified—masked beneath the name of an impostor. This "lack" of common knowledge renders him the academy's outlier—a misfit never before seen in history.

Despite these drawbacks, the vampire king remains unfazed. As he sets out to uncover those altering his glorious past, he takes it upon himself to make his descendants recognize that their ruler has finally returned.

----------------------------------------------