Reborn

*Present time*

@Celakovice (the continent of vampires)

It was a normal day for everyone, for  thousands of years, threats of being attacked by different races wasn't their problem anymore. They built walls and destroyed any route that will lead to any connection to other races, to live on the wish of their Kings. Only the elders who has the authority to communicate with the other elders of different races to balance the world and to keep the peace of every nation. This organization is called the union. But in that normal day, no one is aware, that the kings will be reborn in the hands of middle class vampires or what they called Pure vampires.

In the land of vampires there is a hierarchy

Vampire Lord

- a vampire considered to be the paragon of the species. They are typically a vampire who possessed great power and a pure blood of a royal vampire. The ruler of the nation of Celakovice the continent of vampires. And the person who taken the throne since the King died.

Royal Vampires

- The eldest known family of Vampires. These are the highest ranked and most powerful vampires who only have the rights to have an elder position in the union. They have the final say on everything just like the vampire Lord. They never marry or mate outside the royal clan, they keeps the line completely clean and pure.

Elite Vampires

- The offspring of two Vampires. When and If two Vampires mate their children age far more quickly and their abilities are far more advanced. They are born with scarlet eyes, but that is the only physical difference between them and normal. But their powers are far more capable of considering as a threat if you will meddle in their business.

Vampire Council

- it is made up of elite and pure blood vampire. They make the laws that all vampires follow. They also control the human vampires, half-lings and former humans.They also kill the failed ones when they find them to stop it in creating a war. The are responsible for putting action to every say of royal vampire and the vampire Lord.

Pure Vampires

- Vampires that non of their bloodline has ever been tainted with human blood. They are living in the middle class. They are also respected and are looked to in times of crisis. They also work under the command of the council.

Normal Vampires

Vampires born with the Active Vampire Gene. They feed on blood but do not fear sunlight. They grow at the normal human speed until age 21 when their shape shifting abilities awaken and they can change their physical age to whatever age they please and as often as they want. Some of them are put in the military.

Human Vampires

- Vampires born with the Vampire Gene but it never surfaces. They live as normal humans, almost all have no idea they are even Vampires as they have no powers and do not feed on blood.

Half-Lings 

- Vampires that are also very lowly thought of. They are born of two Vampires but have no abilities or power. They do not need to drink blood but most do in an attempt to fit in.

Former Humans

- Humans who became infected and lived as a vampire. They gain abilities but not enough to be acknowledged in a higher position of the hierarchy.  They blended in the middle class of vampires, human vampires, and Half-lings. Also, they are the vampires result of the war thousands of years ago.

The Failed Ones

- Human's who were infected but did not completely change. They thirst for blood but blood will kill them. Most to not live longer than 5 hours.

This is the hierarchy of the vampires that was built after recovering from the damage of the war thousands of years ago. And the Kings were born in the pure vampires bloodline, with the same mother.

"Honey, look at our sons." Diana said, the pure vampire who gave birth to the seven kings without even realizing it

"You're right honey, they also possessed different eyes" Alex replied, the husband of Diana

After opening all their eyes and watched the couple happiness of seeing them, all the babies started talking with their minds.

*Are we reincarnated at the same time?* Jack asked

*I do think so, I could feel that the other babies are the other kings* Ray answered

*You were right, I do think so too* Jace replied to the two

*But, where are we?are we in the human race?* Haze asked

*I don't think so* Nate replied

*We are in Celakovice, the land of Vampires.  I'm right isn't?* Sirius answered

*You're right Sirius, we are all in my homeland. I am aware that I will reborn to my own home. But why the six of you are with me? more or less we came all in the same womb.* Jax replied

----------------------------------------------