Cure Life Vs Hazel!

-Singing Competition!
~Songs
*World Is Mine
*Circles

~~~~~

The girls transformed. "You're going down Hazel!" Royal said. "That's what you think." Hazel smiled as a monster appeared. The girls eyes widened. "Let's just get this over with!" Pudding yelled.

Charm, Tomboy and Pegasus went after the monster. "What's the plan?!" Pegasus looked at Tomboy and Charm. "Plan?" Charm looked at her. "We're suppose to have a plan?!" Tomboy said.

"....."

Tomboy rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

Pegasus jumped up and flew towards the monster. She tackled it. "OK! SOMEBODY ATTACK THIS THING BEFORE IT GETS UP!!!" Pegasus yelled.

"Ok!" Cure Dia yelled. Before she was able to attack, the monster stood up. Pegasus eyes widened as the monster tried to shake her off. "HELP MEEEE!" she screamed.

Trickster and Royal jumped up and kicked the monster to the side. "THAT DOESN'T REALLY HELP!" Pegasus yelled as she was still on the monster. Hazel laughed. "This is too funny."

Life glared at Hazel. "You girls, keep fighting the monster! I'll take care of Hazel!"

The others nodded. "Let's go girls!" Marshmallow yelled.

Life and Hazel glared at eachother. "So, how are we going to settle this Cure Life?" Hazel crossed her arms. "The easy way." Life said as she got out her microphone. "Singing? Ok!" Hazel smiled as she got out hers.

Spade watched them and smiled. She turned on the music.

"Sleeping peacefully. The girl I use to be. Until, I fell so deep. A never ending tragedy." Life sang. Hazel yawned as a brand new song came on. "We're suppose to be singing the same song." Life said. "Well, too bad because I'm singing a better one!" Hazel smiled.

"Say I'm the best. Bow to your princess #1. You should know, I get my way. All morning, noon, night and day! Ok?!" Hazel sang.

"You haunt me in my dreams. But it's all I want to see. You're the oxygen I need. Yet I can't breathe." Life sang.

"Step 1, make sure you notice my hair! It changes a lot. Yea, so does what I wear and, number 2! Take a look at the shoes I chose each day. Please, thanks!"

"Circles and circles, I've gone around. Looking for something that can't be found. Circles and circles, without a sound. My tears can be heard when the fear surrounds my heart!"

"Number 3, remember everytime you gotta speak. Only answer in a yes or triple into three! Now you understand, so hurry up and take me by the hand before I get mad!"

"What is happening to me? Tell me what does all this mean. So far away from reality. What a lovely place to be."

"Now you see, I'm really not hard to please but I need what I need! And maybe, to open up your heart and find how really super cute I am inside!"

"I tell myself, cause every second of this feels like hell! Are these words that you gave me real? I can't tell, it doesn't matter, cause nothing matters! I'll see you again in a dream so far away..."

Hazel looked at her microphone as it broke. "Huh?!"

"Circles and circles, I've gone around. Looking for a reason that can't be found. Circles and circles without a sound. My tears can't be heart when the fear surrounds my heart." Life smiled.

Hazel growled. "I should have won!" she said. Life shrugged. "I won fair and square. Now, it's time to take care of you for once and for all!" Life yelled.

"Precure, Lifeless Blast!"