[four] - A New Celebrity

Chapter 4

The curly headed guy walked into school. He doesn't want to admit but he was excited to see Louis again.

He walked out of his car to see all eyes on him. He doesn't really care, like always. He walked inside and the rest of the boys were already going crazy. Louis have probably told the boys. "Holy shit! The school's little angel's here" Liam cried. The boys rushed in and congratulate Harry.

"You guys are petty as fuck" Harry laughed. "What? You guys are the first gay couple ever in this gang" Tonio told. They all laughed. Louis walked closer as the others walked away to make him space.

Louis took Harry's hand and bent down and kissed it softly. "Morning, princess" He greeted in a posh accent.

Harry giggled and bowed down, acting like he's one of the royal people. "Morning" The rest of the boys snickered and let them spend time together as they huddle up to talk about something else.

"So, how was your sleep?" Louis asked, putting his hands inside his pockets. "What do you expect? My crush just kissed me!" He shrieked. A laugh left Louis' mouth. "I didn't get much sleep either. Was busy thinking about you"

"Ew, cheesy" Harry joked, nudging Louis' shoulder playfully. "So, how's your plan with this Jack thing?" Harry asked as they walked towards Harry's locker. "I'm gonna do what you told me to do. I'll tell Coach Lewis this idea first and then the three of us will come and talk to the PIC of the last match." Louis smiled.

Harry smiled back. "Glad I could help my now and after boyfriend" He giggled. Louis smiled fondly. He took a glance at the time and sighed softly. "I really have to go and meet Coach Lewis. I'll tell you what happened later. Take care, bye" He left a quick peck on Harry's cheeks and ran off towards Coach Lewis' office. Leaving Harry blushing madly as he took out his books from the locker.

They spent the break and lunch time together and sometimes having a conversation with the rest of the boys. Louis promised to come to Harry's place to hangout after school, and that's what they did. The next morning, Harry drove himself to school and was greeted by his pals as usual.

Last night a tennis match was held and Louis and Harry were too busy to remember. "Was he good?" Harry asked. They nodded and hummed. "Great player, but was a piece of shit. He wrecked his coach's tennis racket. Though he probably didn't mean too."

"How do you know it's his?" Harry asked. Chris shrugged. "I mean, he cried and was angry at him. Come on, don't tell me you miss that too. It's all over news"

Niall laughed. "Wow, you sure do have a very goodnight last night. Louis topped, right?" Harry rolled his eyes. He walked inside to see Louis on his phone again, talking to someone in anger. Harry never saw Louis being mad, ever.

He walked closer, carefully to not push in Louis' anger. He stood there waiting for Louis to give his attention. Louis spotted Harry, he gave a small smile which he received back. "Listen, Rivers. I'm not that dumb. You should be thankful I still wanna be there with you."

Louis hang up with a growl. He saw Harry again and his face lit up. He walked up and attached his lips to Harry's. Harry smiled when they detach their lips and furrowed. "Can I ask?"

"Go on, sweet heart" He said, smiling fondly. "Who did that to you?" He asked. Louis furrowed, "Did what?"

"Made you mad. Who?" He asked, slightly pouting. Louis shook his head. "Nothing for you to worry about. Jack is dumb to think that he could use me for playing the person of guilt in all this"

Harry gasped. "Well, that's unfair of him! Have you told Coach?" He asked Louis. The latter shrugged and shook his head. "I'll tell him if I need to"