:8:

Edited 17/9/2018

------------

Eva 

My eyes scanned the place as Layla went off to find her mysterious date. 

It's totally Cygnus. I wonder as I roll my eyes and cross my arms as its a bit cold. 

Ugh, I should of bought that furry half coat.

I groan and decided to walk into the small secretive garden, as thinking that no one would be there. I sigh and take a seat on one of the fancy chairs. 

"Good evening ma'am." A voice speaks out as I jump. 

"Draco..." I say and close my eyes annoyed enough already, clenching my jaw. 

"Whats wrong baby?" He smirks as he turn the chair around and relaxes his arms on the curved back area, placing his head on his right arm. 

I take a deep breath and look up at him. "Nothing let's just go.." I say as I stand up and walk away, moments later he catches up with me and wraps his hand around my wrist not too tightly nor loosely, just right. 

My head turns around to see him actually smiling. 

Not smirking.

Actually smiling.

You heard me. 

I stare at him in shock. 

"What?" Draco chuckled and smiled, again.

I blink for a few times and turn my head forward. "Nothing let's just..go." 

He wrapped his arms around my lower back as we walked in. 

Everything stopped for a moment. 

I see everyone staring at us, including Cygnus and Layla. 

My eyes shot up to only see Draco looking down at me. 

His crystal clear ocean eyes started deeply into my ones, slowly tracing down my face features, and stop at my lips. 

His lips curved up slightly as we leaned in. 

Slowly and slowly, taking our time and pushing everyone on the edge. 

"You fucking bitch!" Someone runs into me and sits on top of me as they point their wand to my neck. 

On the other side, I do nothing

I keep my eyes closed calmly as my parents taught me. 

If they can't see your fear the fear will grow more inside them, and eventually stop.

I open my eyes and stare at what I see, a red-faced Pansy.

I smirk and grab her by the shoulders to only roll to the other side, so I was on top of her. I lock her hand, making her point her wand at her neck. 

"Hello Pansy." I smile and push her wand more into her neck making her fear grow more. 

"I-I'm s-s-s-sorry. P-Please do-don't k-kill m-me..." You could see her cat-wing and lipstick smudged down her face. 

"At least fix you makeup before trying to kill me next time." I get up and walk away leaving everyone staring at my back. I could feel the eyes burning through my back. 

"Eva wait!" Layla shouts as I stop and see Cygnus on my left side and April on my right. 

"Why did I let you to convince me to come?" I scoff and walk as they keep up with me.

"I'm sorry Eva but I didn't know that would happen."  She said truly sorry.

"Baby calm down." Cygnus said as he took my hand to stop me and help me to control my breathing. 

He always knows how to calm down in the most horrifying situations. 

Cygnus 

I look down at her beautiful face. 

Seeing her crying breaks me down, every single part falling a-part knowing through what she went. 

I wanted to kiss her so badly, even tough Layla and me are secretly together. 

And I hate the fact that I feel for her best-friend. 

I sigh and hug Eva tightly as I signal Layla to go back to the hall and say what she has to say. 

"It's okay babe, let's go to your dorm." My voice comes out soft and delicate as I pick her up -bride style- and walk to her common room.