:12:

22/9/2018

-------------

-------------

Eva 

Days passed, me and Cygnus didn't talk to each-other, he has been acting colder around me, but not April or Draco. 

It's like he doesn't care about me anymore, and it's...hurtful. 

It aches my heart knowing that he doesn't love me anymore. 

I rub my face as I stand up and walk to the bathroom, I do my morning routine and get into new clothes, I do my hair up in a messy bun and try to ignore the negative thoughts. 

I put on my Slytherin robes and quickly I grab my bag. 

I pass the Great Hall calmly as I was heading towards my class. Did I say that me and Layla have been more distant. 

Well apparently she found new friends, and I on the other-side. Had been staying in my room not attending my classes. 

Their eyes turn towards me looking surprised but then with a smirk on. 

"Oi Eva!" I hear Layla yelling my name, I stop dead in my tracks and take a deep breath, I turn around and look at her. 

"What do you want bitch?" I ask with an attitude, you could easily see by their faces that they were take back. I roll my eyes, "Well? Did someone cut your tounge?" 

She kept on a surprised face, I look at Cygnus and scoff as I see them holding hands. I start to walk away not caring if they want to talk to me or not. 

I enter the classroom and take a seat at the back copying into my notebook, what was left on the chalk-board from yesterday. 

"Hey Eva." Cygnus walked in and smiled at me.

"Fuck off." I answer still copying down the notes.

"Calm down, slut." He says with a smirk on and drags a chair next to my one. 

I take a deep breath and clench my jaw, "What do you want?" 

"Nothing, I was just wondering, if...your still a virgin or not." He asked with a smirk, still on his face. 

I roll my eyes and look at him with a smirk too, "Why wonder that question?" 

"I don't know...maybe because everyone in the school is eager to know." 

"Well if that's the situation..." I take a breath, "Tell them to mind their own shit," I grab my stuff and stand up, "Honestly. I thought I would trust you. But of course, I shouldn't of done that because I knew you were gonna turn your back at me and treat me like fucking dirt." 

I walk away not daring to show my tears.