:10:

Edited 19/9/2018

------------

Eva 

I woke up in a sudden as I remember nothing from last night, first of all I look under the covers to see if I'm still wearing my clothes. 

Luckily, they are still on. 

I look to my side and see the most handsome boy, I've ever met. 

I take this time to notice every single little facial feature. Always flawless. I smile to myself and bit my lower lip as I keep scanning his face, over and over again. 

"Take a picture, it won't last longer." A deep husky morning voice wakes me up to stop staring at him. 

"Sorry.." I whisper and stand up to go to the bathroom to do my morning routine, untill a warm hand wraps around my wrist and pulls me down, close to his chest. 

"Don't be sorry babygirl." Cygnus smiled and slowly opened his eyes. 

"Morning." My voice comes out sweet for the first time in a while. 

"Morning princess." He smiles and hugs me tightly. 

"Your abusing my chest, Cygnus." I say as I was about to die on the spot. 

"Babe, I would never do that." He shakes his head and looks, deeply into my eyes. 

"Shh.." I whisper as I place my index finger on his lower lip and, stare back deeply into his eyes. 

We both let out a small smile but before I could break the beautiful silence, his soft plum lips kiss me, passionately. 

I don't hesitate and kiss back, a smile creeping onto my face. 

"Baby, I think I fell for you. I love you." I watch every word rolling out his lips. 

"I love you.." I say dragging my fingers down his chest, and leaning in once more. 

Layla

I sigh before sitting down at the Slytherin table. 

A smile creeps onto my face as I saw Cygnus and Eva walking into the Great Hall. But I see them looking...disappointed. My face scrunches up with confusion, as they take a seat in-front of me. 

First of all..Cygnus always sits next to me, and Eva sits in-front of us.

Second of all...I know Cygnus loves her and cares about her but he never places his hand on her thigh, he always places on my thigh.

I shrug it off and scan their faces as Eva is about to say something. 

"We have to tell you something..." She says with concern in her voice. 

"Bring it." I simply say as I take a bite out of my pancake. 

"I love Eva and she loves me." Cygnus says confidently. 

I look up at them and chuckled after swallowing the big lump in my throat with the pancake. "I already knew that." 

"Oh.." Eva says as her face is all red, red and ashamed. "Layla, please don't say that. I know that your hurt and I'm really sorry for doing this." She says with a worried look on her face. I could feel her, mentally face-palming. 

"I mean..I'm a little hurt, but I need to say my words too. Cygnus, Eva, I love you guys so much, and I forgive you..I love you two way too much to loose you guys..plus...something has been going on between me and..." I take a deep breath, "Draco." 

Eva's mouth is down to the floor, and Cygnus is a little bit taken back. "I know you weren't expecting that but after you two left, Draco comforted me after what I have said to everyone and Pansy." I smile a little and look down and sigh. "So yeah..that happened." 

Eva gets up and hugs me. "It's okay." Her voice makes me happy as I hug her back. 

On the other side Cygnus, is still taken back. "I mean..I'm happy for you but Draco..are you sure he's not gonna hurt you?" He says worried about me, of course. 

"I don't care if I'm putting my feelings at risks. I love him."