:5:

Edited 15/9/2018

------------

Eva 

I sat in the uncomfortable chair as my pen twisted around my fingers. I'm just saying the truth, this class is the most boring class.

Transfiguration. 

One because it just....transfiguration and Two because I sit next to Mr. Little Annoying Ass. 

Draco Malfoy.

"Finish writing and then pack up." the teacher said calmly and took a seat in-front of his own desk. 

I quickly finish writing and start putting everything in my bag, my smile widens as I realise, this is my last class of the day, I threw my bag onto my shoulder and started walking towards the library as Layla and Pansy are waiting for me there. 

I greet them and we start walking towards the Slytherin Common Room after Pansy shows us a muggle book. 

"Pansy, where did you get that book from?" I ask with no emotion showing towards her, but when I look to Layla I smirk and the turn my attention towards Pansy. 

"Uh..a muggle-born gave it to me." Pansy answered looking unsure. 

"Mhm...for sure.." I mumble my words and roll my eyes at Layla, making her giggle. 

Pansy fixed her posture as she saw Draco walk by us. 

He looked at me and smirked as he winked, "Hey babygirl." 

"Fuck off jackass." I frown at him and look back to only see a angry Pansy. "I can't believe that boy." I roll my eyes and enter the common room. 

Once the common room was filled up Pansy shouted out loud, "Lets play truth or dare." they all cheer and sit on the available couches and single couches. 

"Eva. Truth or Dare?" Pansy smirks at me. 

"Truth." I say simply as I cross my legs together.

"Do you like my Draco Malfoy?" She looked pretty annoyed but I just shrugged it off. 

"Oh hell to the heaven to the no, why the fuck would you ask that fucking question. Or even fucking think of that stupid question?" My words slip out of my mouth quickly as she was taken back by them, slowly anger was build inside of me.

She rolled her eyes. 

"Parkinson. Truth or dare?" I ask with a smirk on too raising one of my eyebrows. 

"Dare." She says trying not to show her nervous self. 

"Show everyone what book you go from that mudblood. And how." I sit back and watch her playing with her thumbs. "Everyone is waiting for your ass Parkinson." I mid-shout at her and she quickly shoots me a glare before saying, "I can't do that dare." 

I scoff and look at everyone. "Would you believe this. Pansy Parkinson doesn't want to do a simple dare." 

Everyone started yelling boo as she got up and walked to her room.  Layla on the other-side, she looked at me proudly and with a smirk as we high-fived.

After our game was finished, everyone went to sleep except for me. I sat down in-front of the fireplace and watch the logs burn.

"That was hot, baby.." A voice came from the shadows.

I ignored it and kept zoning into the fire. 

"Don't ignore me babygirl." The voice comes out of the shadows. I don't turn around to see who it is because, we all know its Draco.

"Fuck off Malfoy." I say as he started to get on my nerves. 

"It's not Malfoy baby, check again." The voice got closer to me.