Chapter 3

Me and matty stared at each other for a while. I don't think I'd ever get over what he had just said to me.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything at all. I'm guessing he could tell by my silence that I was pretty shocked.

He giggled and put one of his hands on my chest, just underneath my neck, and slid it up to the side of my neck. He stroked my throat with his thumb and moved his body closer to mine.

'you know, I'm really glad we met. It's a great feeling having fans that are down to earth. It's hard to get used to the fans that squeal and squeak when you pass them by, or see them at shows. it's really hard to get used too.' he exaggerated. His voice sounded really sincere, and I was frozen by his touch. his warm soft hand has me in a trance.

'daydreaming again, are we?' he said, with a slight chuckle in the way he said it. I started to feel nervous again, and started chewing my lip, but I managed to pull a smile at him, and chuckle back.

'Stop chewing your lips, they are beautiful, you don't want to damage them. Especially since I want them in one piece.' what? what on earth did he mean by this?

While I was sat there, mildly confused, he got his other hand and put one finger over my lips. I stopped chewing instantly.

'that's better.' he said. I could feel my heart start to beat ridiculously fast.

'you seem uncomfortable again.' again, I wasn't uncomfortable. I was just feeling awkward. I don't think he understood how I was feeling about being in his presence, so close to him. I shrugged, and pouted my lips on his finger. He took it off my mouth.

'don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to do. I just want to be closer to you.' he said. he laid his body down completely straight and grabbed me by my sides. I wasn't sure what he was doing or what his intentions were, but I let him continue.

'just relax.' He pulled me onto his body. He then proceeded to grab my thigh and place each leg over him. By now I was straddling him. He grabbed my hips and squeezed a little.

'I love this kind of closeness. But trust me, nothing is going to happen. You're so precious. Too precious.' he whispered. I felt terrible, this whole time I had stayed completely silent. I mean, what could i say to him, anyway? To kill the silence I reached for my beer and asked if he wanted his. He said he'll just take a sip from mine. I reached over to grab it, and he leant up. I was still straddling him, but he was upright, and he wrapped his arms around me, really tight, and I went back to the normal position, with the beer in my hand.

'so,' I said, after taking a sip. 'I actually enjoy this closeness, too. it's comfortable. I really like it.' I looked down at him and he was clutching onto me with his eyes closed, I could feel his breath on my breast through my shirt.

'Matty?' I didn't want him to fall asleep like this...

He inhaled deeply. 'yeah, sorry precious. I was just, embracing this feeling.' he slowly moved his head upwards, and stared straight at me again.

'I think I'm gonna roll a joint. You can have some if you want, we can sit on the balcony and smoke it and drink our beer, and get under the duvet until the others get here. Maybe we can watch a movie, too.' This sounded incredibly perfect. I don't really smoke weed all that much, but it would definitely make me feel less awkward.

'Im sorry, you're gonna have to get

off me for now!' I giggled and told him it was okay. I got up off of him and put the beer down, then sat opposite him on the bed, and we stared at each other again. I could see his body leaning towards me, flickering his eyes up and down my body, looking at my eyes and lips.. leaning in closer... I started to lean in, too....