Chapter 13: Mines

(Chapter for Mature Readers Only)

👶🏽👶🏿👶🏼

Remember I was there for you when nobody else was. We built this together. Remember the plan. All of the things we planned to do once you graduated. All I want is what's best for you Kareem. You should know that.

And Imma always speak my mind especially when you're not using yours.

Hours had passed since the argument between Calvin and I. I was now reading all of Calvin's text messages. He had been blowing me up the  moment I left his apartment with Stanza.

Calvin had the nag of saying what he thought was right at the wrong time. He did it because no matter how mad I was at him, he knew that I would always take heed to his advice. He knew that his words still had an effect on me even when I act like it didn't. Although I pretended I didn't care, his opinion mattered to me.

I closed his message thread and slid the phone back down in my pocket. I couldn't let Calvin ruin my time with Stanza.

Tonight was my first time in a penthouse, in a hotel, in New York. I didn't even know they existed on the top floor of a hotel. I was finally seeing the fast life of Stanza, and it was quite a change from being laid up in his mansion or my apartment.

"You sure you're okay." Stanza asked for the hundredth time. It was crazy how he was able to read my true feelings even when I tried my hardest to pretend that everything was fine. He was able to peep the issues that I hid in my heart. It was something I was beginning to love and hate about him at the same time.

I nodded my head to his question though. He had walked in the room in a white DIOR suit. My gaze was now on him. It fitted him perfectly. Wasn't too small. I was looking him up and down trying to control my lustful thoughts.

The sight of him had me mesmerized.

I sat up in the bed as  he jumped in it, beside me. He broadcasted his white pearly teeth. "You gone lie to me on our anniversary."

"What?" I laugh, confused. "Anniversary?

"Yeah, it's been two months since I first laid eyes on that fat—" I gave him an eye which caused him to pull me in his arms. I was so close to him that I could smell his minty breath. 

"So wassup baby, tell me what's on your mind?"

I wondered did he knew he called me baby. It was his second time calling me that, and both times felt like it flowed out naturally for him.

"Umm nothing really. Just really can't believe it's been two months. What you get me?" I joked half heartedly.

"Nigga I'm yo gift." He intertwined his fingers with mine as I looked him up and down once more. "Oh I ain't enough now?"

"I mean you alrite but as my sugar daddy, you gotta step it up." I grinned. "You've supposed to been got me some ass shots by now."

He looked at me surprised before grabbing an handful of my ass. "Nah you good in that department. I do got something for you though."