Chapter 17: Retribution of Circles

Important Author Note:  Hey so I posted this chapter yesterday but it was deleted. I just found out it was because I didn't have my story marked mature. Didn't even know that was a thing on here. But anyways, I'm posting it and the next chapter will be posted somewhere along tonight(early morning) too. Got some more tweaking to do. Chapter 13 is private now because of the heavy sexual content so you will have to be following me to read it. Also if you can't see any of my chapters, let me know because I don't know when wattpad mark it's private or not. The story is still on schedule to be over tomorrow. Hope you enjoy/enjoyed  it and Thanks for reading it.  Excuses errors.

👶🏿👶🏾👶🏼

Yea, that's right. Grip this dick baby." Stanza had me pinned up against the wall as his dick filled me up from behind. With one arm wrapped around my neck, he began long stroking me. My moans and muffles were caught in my throat and I struggled to catch a piece of mind as stray tears cascaded from my eyes.

The last four days had been filled with satisfying bliss. Most of it consisted of Stanza and I being lazy together or fucking like rabbits. The best part of it all was there was no outside interruptions. No interfering phone calls. No irritating knocking on the door.. No important business meetings.

Everything only revolved around the two of us.

The apartment felt like our own safe haven. It separated us from all of the trouble that was waiting for us the moment we stepped outside. From the tape to Stanza's mother, our troubles were just waiting to be addressed.

I could tell that Stanza was doing whatever he could to avoid the topic of his mother. Any time I would attempt to make conversation about it, he'll brush it off or insinuate sex. It was always a change of subject. It's what led to the forty something round that was currently going on now.

"Uhhggg.."I let out a heavy, low groan as I felt my nut rushing out the head of my dick. It felt so good that I couldn't even find the words to tell him how good it was. I didn't even have time to warn him that I was cumming. As soon as I released though, I felt my waist being grabbed and his dick being shoved deeper inside of me as his essence released in the condom.

"Damn it keeps getting better and better." He said in between breaths as he rested his chin on the top of my head. We stayed in that position until our breathing began to return back to normal. "You know you gotta get out of the business now."

I smiled on the inside. "You my Drake now? You trying to save me from myself."

"I'm deadass Kareem. I don't even want to think about another man touching you."

"I know Stanza. I'm done with it all.I promise." I said while leaning forward on the wall. I had to give my legs a chance to catch up with the rest of my body.

"Aite." He uttered as I felt him pulling out of me. Once he was out of me, he grabbed me by the hand and led me to the king size bed. Releasing a breath of fresh air as soon I was able to stretch my muscles, I decided it was the perfect time to ask him.

"So when are you going to see her."

After Stanza told me about his mother terminal disease, I figured that he would be on the first flight outta here. Instead the both of us were cooped up in this apartment, lounging around and making love every chance we got.