Chapter 14: Falling Too Fast

Excuse errors

Loud snoring filled the room as my eyes fluttered open. The bright morning sun peeked into the hotel room illuminating my surroundings. Stanza's and my clothes were scattered all over the floor. A light yawn escaped my mouth as I sat up in the bed to wipe the sleep out of my eyes. With the silk sheets wrapped around the lower half of my body, I attempted to get out of the bed.

"Where you going." He questioned in a raspy voice. His eyes were close and I could still hear the sleep in his voice.

"I gotta pee."

He reached out toward me and pull me back to his broad chest. "Pee on yourself."

"Nah bruh. Movvvveeee." I giggled trying to escape his arms. Once he finally loosen his grip around me, I pulled away from him with all of my might. I placed my foot on the carpeted floor only for a sharp pain to shoot through my body. I hissed under my breath with every step I took to the bathroom. Memories of last night, replayed in my head and I found myself smiling at myself. It felt like I lost my virginity all over again. All the pain I was feeling now was worth it due to every second of pleasure I felt last night.

Every second of pleasure.

After handling my business, I stepped back into the room to see Stanza naked, stretching and yawning.

He tossed  a pillow at me. "Why you smiling ole lame dude?"

I needed to get a hold of myself. I didn't even realize I was smiling.

"Ain't nobody smiling... especially not because of you... you wasn't even all of that last night."

"Limp over here and say it in my face."

"I'm not even li"..I threw the pillow back at him. "shut up punk."

"Yeah, like I thought."

A knock interrupted the lustful round two that I was planning in my head. Cursing under my breath, I walked to the door and looked out of the peephole. My face twisted into annoyance once I noticed the Wicked Witch of the West, aka Melinda, standing at the door.

"Your girlfriend's here." I yelled walking back to the bed. Stanza got out of the bed and slid his white suit pants over his naked body.

"Put on some clothes." He whispered while I squinted my eyes at him and got cozy under the bedspread. While he walked over to the door, I looked around the bed for my phone that had been misplaced because of last night.

"Sup Melinda." Stanza said loud enough for me to hear.

"I been blowing your phone up Stanza. Why did Kareem even get you a phone if you're not going to answer it. The concert coordinators wanted to meet up— Melinda paused once she saw me in the bed. The amount of confusion and disgust on her face was priceless.

She was pissed.

"Stanza I'm really trying to be open minded of this phase you're going through. But, as your manager, I must speak the truth. This is not a good look. All it takes is someone to run these cameras back and see you going into a room with him for you to be the gossip of Hollywood."