Part 4

After that day jihoon said about Jun ho, she never heard Jun ho talked even once to her. When she handed him a notebook, he just take it and keep it in his bag silently.

"Did i do wrong?"
Yeon soo said because she want to clear the misunderstanding that maybe happened so that man where in front of her just silently walk passed her.

"No."
Jun Ho just answered it shortly then continue walking through the classroom until yeon soo realize something strange about his hand.

Because lately he always wearing black jacket to school that he didn't do it usually, Yeon soo start to feeling suspicious about Jun Ho. Until yesterday Yeon soo keep telling herself to stopped being so curious, but not for today after she look Jun Ho's hand. It's like an injection in the pulse of his hand.

"Are you really okay?"
Yeon soo pulling his hand strongly so that he can stopped walking.

"Let me go. Do you know what are you doing right now?"

Hearing that Yeon soo just silent,
nonchalant as if Jun Ho didn't saying anything.

"YES I AM. You looked so pale, like a vampire. And i just concerning your condition as a friend. Am i wrong?"

Jun Ho forcingly let go his hand from Yeon soo, gazing her and again silently just walked away,
disappeared in school hallway.

This is how the world is happening, but now Yeon soo is so curious about What the hell Jun Ho is.

ஜஜஜ

After the class end and the bell is ringing echoing the hallway, Yeon soo see Jun Ho stand up and left the classroom fastly as have something to do. Following her will, Yeon soo decided to trailing Jun Ho.

After not long he walk, something caught her eyes.

"A music shop?"
As if Yeon sol didn't want to wait anymore, her legs just moving fast as she can.

After the shop bells ringing, a man wearing a cap greet her.
"Welcome." He said.

The shop is looked so old but all the ware is new enough. The square ceiling is have it's own typical color which is white brass, the self is looked so fragile but no dust at all.

"Why are you following me?"
A heavy sound startled yeon soo from behind, make her body just turning 360 degress more fast than a wind.

"What?"

It's Kang Jun ho. His eyes deeply gazed at Yeon soo's, but yeon soo just throwing her eyes away from him.

"Did you followed me?"

"No."

"I know you'd following me."

"So, why are you asking ? "

Yeon soo can hear his heavy breath. His eyes busy to rolled up while his leg can't stoped to tapped the ground.

"Okay I'm sorry."
Said Yeon soo while rubbing her back neck.

Seeing Kang Jun Ho nodded, Yeon soo again found his cheerfulness, smile widely then tied her hands behind her body.

"Then i will be your private teacher."

"What?"

As if yeon soo expected, Kang Jun Ho Is frowning hearing what she said.

"You know, I'm feel guilty if the homeroom teacher knowing I'm not teaching you well."

Again Jun Ho just inhale deeply and put a flat face in front of her.
"Please go home now." He said, pushing yeon soo's shoulder until they stepped out the music shop.