Part 3

"WHAT?!"

Their Homeroom teacher just nodding while tidy up her table. 

"Well then." 

Looking Homeroom take a stepped to the door, Yeon soo following her speed and walking in a line with her teacher.

"Ma'am wait. Why..-"

When heared Yeon soo's question, homeroom teacher that looked like 30 years old lady let out heavy breathing. She now gazing Yeon soo's eyes and said

" You're the student that have a great result in last test, right? Kang Jun Hoo, He is the have the worst result, please guide him. I'm betting at you Yeon soo. Then."

As if herself is frozen, she can't move her leg even 1 inch still with her eyes rounded not believ why this is must happen, and why Kang Jun ho.

"what? Why you're looking at me?"
he said as i gazing him with a sharp eye.

"no, nothing. I'll leave. "

as fast as she can, yeon soo stepped away from the classroom and walking trough the school hallway. The orange looked school hallway, because the sky is orange, the window along the hallway reflect it perfectly.

"oh? Yeon soo -ssi!"

a familiar sound calling her name and running towards her. There's Park Jihoon, the class president. He already choosed today, and he looked so happy about that. Even he can running with a wide smile. Yeon soo bet, jihoon is the cute boy in the school, and Jun Ho will be the worst boy in the school.

"ah, jihoon-ah. Please talk informal to me, we are classmate."

Hearing that, Jihoon just nodding and smile, again.
" Then yeonsoo-ah, you'll go home?"

"yeah. how 'bout you?"

"ah.. yeah. Our home is in the same way"

Yeon soo frowning the same time as she heard jihoon said that. "how do you know my home?"

Jihoon then looked so pale, knowing like his secret is knowing by yeon soo.

"i mean, i will walking you home. safely."

"you're not even my bodyguard. why you're so funny?"

Jihoon just scratching his back and then looked at yeon soo shyly. " please let me. I just want to be your close friend."

she just giggled and then nooding because Jihoon is the strange man with a cute face, i think he's not evil as yeon soo thought.

ஜஜஜ 

It's been a week, Jihoon and Yeon soo is always walking together after school. The new rumor about they is spreading in the school. 'YEON SOO IS DATING OUR CUTES PRINCE, JIHOON' it said in the school news line. She wondering how can they called jihoon is 'theirs' and hell no, Yeonsoo is not dating jihoon even jihoon is asking.

But one day. No, it's three day has been counted, Yeon soo is walking alone to home, because his duty to lend her notebook to Jun Ho, remembering their agreement to keep distance as long as homeroom teacher not knowing that. However, she lately feels someone is following and that happen when he alone in the way back home. Yes of course she had telling Jihoon about that, but strangely jihoon just smiled lightly and nooding.

Today Yeon soo walking back alone again because she have a promise with the librarian after he texted Yeon soo about the new book. And again Yeon soo feels someone is following her. Fortunately she is still on the shelter, waiting the bus.

"Jihoon?"
She look someone like Jihoon wandering around the shelter.

"Jihoon-ah?" Yeon soo make her sound more clearly and can be heard from afar.

"OH? Yeon soo!"
he running to Yeon soo who is still on her position, waiting for the bus.

"What are you doing in this hours? you're not coming back?" Yeon soo asked

"oh, i just want to go to the cafe and buy some coffee."
he said.

Yeon soo know that he is lying because Jihoon is looking at yeon soo when wandering around the shelter a minutes ago.

' did he's the one who following me?'

Yeon soo want to asked him about that, but she just think that maybe Jihoon is really don'tw want to make yeon soo coming home alone.

"Then, can i walking you home?" he asked.

"sure. Thanks jihoon."

====

After they arrived in the Yeon soo's apartment, Jihoon just waving his hand.

"please don't do it again."
finally Yeon soo said it.

"pardon?"

"i know you'd followed me. " Yeon soo said it with a smile in her face, so that jihoon know that she is not angry.

"ah.."

"hm?" Yeon soo tilted her head, wanting jihoon answer her statement.

"sorry Yeon soo."

"it's okay. You know, i'm not angry as you thought. See?" Yeon soo is widening her smile

Then Jihoon is smiled too.

"okay. See you tomorrow." yeon soo patted Jihoon's head as he patted a puppy.

Jihoon is the nicest person that she ever know, he is the smartest student too. She think he can rely her problems in Jihoon if there's any.

Knowing Yeon soo patting his head, Jihoon just rounded his eyes and smiling while his eyes is looked down.

"Yeon soo-ah?"
He calling her name and softly remove yeon soo's hand from his head.

"hm?"

"Please don't get close to Jun Ho." he said.

Yeon soo realizing his eyes is so brown even the darkness of the night has come. His brown eyes looked at her seriously, making Yeon soo's eyes can't blink even once.

"please don't ask why. Just do it for me okay?"

"jihoon?"

ஜஜஜ