Part 5

"LET ME GO!!!"
Yeonsoo tried to letting her hand free from Jun Ho's arm with full of strength but it's useless even his hand didn't move. Jun ho blew his breath to Yeon soo's neck while buried his face so that he can easily bite her.

"Kang Jun Ho!"
someone calling him when Jun ho is already opened his mouth, ready to drink Yeon soo's blood.

That big sound is echoing through the Library room stopped Jun Ho's movement and make him straighten his back, making a long distance to Yeon soo's face but he hasn't getting of the sofa yet, still locking Yeon soo's body between his big strong leg until his left hand move and strangled her neck strongly, make that more and more tighten.

"sorry. you should sleep now."

that man who've already called him standing behind Jun Ho's back in a flash and covering Jun soo's eyes with his palm hand and like a magic Jun hoo is fall a sleep in a second.

Yeon soo still shocked about what happened earlier tried to talk with a trembling sound.
"who are you??" she just can throw one question while one thousand question is still running around in her mind. That strange man just passed in her mind. He is the man who have meet with her before, in this library room.

"it's not important now. Please, leave this house. Get away from Jun ho so far that you can, Yeon soo."

"why?"

She really wants to run away, but his leg can't move until one inch from the sofa. Her hand still trembilng while seeing that man still stand up straight like nothing happen until he's decided to pulled her hand and help yeon soo to running away from the room.

"s-sorry." Like electrocuted by something, he letting Yeon soo's hand in a second with sorrowfull expression. That strange man just rubbing his hand softly after he saw something about Yeon soo's past. Something that she did one hundred years ago.

ஜஜஜ

" so i called you KUMA." a girl with a bright smile is pointing to Min hyun who standing straight in front of her.

That night under the big three in a hill, They always make a promise to met in a silent while everyone is sleep, they must to do that since a different separating them. The vampire and a Human, it's such a different creatures that always separated away like the evil and their prey.

"why kuma?" min hyun replied while he take a seat beside his person that he always wanted to meet everyday.

"because i like kuma."

"so, you like me?" said him, with his eyes not stopped to staring at her closely.

ஜஜஜ

"Excuse me? are you alright- mr?"  Yeon soo is paused while she didn't know his name until now.

That man is finally make a chance to introduce his self, he bowed a bit and than said
"Min Hyun, Kang Min Hyun." he paused and look down for a bit, saw Yeon soo's hand is shocked to for that suddenly movement. Since his unique power is too look someone else past, the man who've beautiful name then continued his words
"I'm definitely fine young lady. Please go home safely." He bowed as he looked Yeon soo so confused and shocked about what happened among this man, and Jun ho.

"thanks for the warning and thanks for save me."
Then yeonsoo is decide to not comeback for a while after that dark day.

ஜஜஜ

It's already 2 hours since the incident happen, but Yeon Soo still can't close her eyes, having some question unanswered in her mind. After taking a deep breath, her cellphone is ringing, making her eyes going through the table beside her.

"Who is that." Said Yeon soo while her hand reaching her phone.

'Jihoon'
The name that showed up in her screen. In a flash she swipe up her phone and answer the call.

"I'm sorry..."
Since Yeon soo remembered that she didn't answered his call today, she said sorry first before jihoon said 'hello'.

"Come down. Meet me on the first floor. Let's talk."
Jihoon said with a deep sound of him.

"H-huh!? Okay five minute!"
Like a marathon runner, Yeon soo come out from her apartment room to lift and meet jihoon with his white jacket.

"A suddenly visit?"
Yeon soo open the conversation with some fear because jihoon's face looks disturbed.

Knowing his expression is not good to take some joke, Yeon soo grabbed his right hand and hold it tight with her both hand.

"Sorry to ignore your call!"

Yeon soo said it while her eyes is closed, afraid to look jihoon's face. She decided not to open her eyes until jihoon speak up, but a warm breath come trough to her neck. She smell a sweet perfume as it is her favourite in front of her face and warm spread to his back.

"Don't move until i said move." Jihoon whispered.

It's the first time Yeon soo feels jihoon's warm flow over her body. She didn't know how to face this awkward and suddenly situation until her heart going beat faster and push her braveness to hug him back.

Not so long she felt jihoon's warm fade away, he ended up standing right in front of Yeon soo with his face turned red. His lips is look like want to said something, but he hold it.
His sharp and beautiful eyes make Yeon soo hypnotized. She won't let her eyes blinked because jihoon's eyes had already said all what he want to say.

Between the silent, his hand reach Yeonsoo's and place it in his chest.

"You felt the beat?"
He said it with his eyes full of something that she can't explain.

"It's hurt last minute ago, but now is healed."
Continuing his last word, jihoon smile a bit.

"You can kill me if you do that again." Jihoon said.

He is so sweet, not as a friend. But as a man who always protecting her. Yeon soo is wondered why he doing a things so damn far.

"Why? why you doing this?"
Yeon soo bring up his brave to ask it.
The question that she wanted to ask all the time. She felt what is a comfort like, but she can't stay in a save place without knowing anything.

"Because i want to protect you."

"That's all? It's so strange. I never doing something to you. But you always. Tell me. Tell me jihoon. What you're hiding?"

Like a flare gun, yeon soo said all her curiosity in a one sentence. And jihoon just throwing his glaze on yeon soo's neck. Remembered something that make him uncomfortable.

"I know. What Kang Jun Ho is. Then tell me what you is, jihoon. Please."

Jihoon eyes is rounded knowing that the person he want to protect is knowing one thing that she not allowed to.

Yeon soo is felt his tear running out from her eyes but she hold it as much as she can. She felt that all things that happened to her recently were unclear and she's the one who didn't know it.

After that kang jun ho reveal what he was and it's connected in her dream, she felt that jihoon have something too.

"Please." Yeonsoo said again.

" Your mom..."