Part 2

A sound of alarm echoing Yeon Soo's Simple apartment. With a reflect, she just wake up fastly with her eyes still widen because she got a bad strange dream. She hold her own hand which still trembling, because that dream still in her mind she can feel her heartbeat is beating so crazily fast. 

"Nice. First day, first bad dream." said Yeon soo talking with her own self.

After she succed get off from bed, Yeon soo opened the curtain and seeing many student walking passed her apartment, remembering her apartment is the closest one to the school. Then she recognize something funny that happen a month ago while her eyes looking towards the blue sky. Luckily the weather is nice today, she can't imagine if the sky turned dark and then suddenly raining.
Yeon soo let his heavy breath come out, her eyes now landing in her broken umbrella that she can't buy until now.

"Time to get school Soo-ah." again she murmured to her self.

  ஜஜஜ  

Yeon soo inhale when she already take the first step in to the school which incredibly full of the new student in the lobby, many of them start to getting a new friend and some of them meet an old friend. Not for Yeon soo, she didn't want to make many friend and get a scandal. The only purpose that make her wait is the graduation, after the graduation she can working again and reach the university.

"1-A ? " 

Yeon soo is murmured while reading her class. After arrived in front of the office teacher, Yeon soo forced to walking through the crowd to find her class.

"Really? Then we are a classmate now." A man with a light brown hair speaking to Yeon Soo while she still busy getting out from the crowd.

That strange man helped her to get out from that crowd. Since he is the tall one, he can easily getting out without any deal.

His big hand holding yeon soo's hand tight and pulled her so she can step fastly. Because it's too strong, yeon soo's forehead bumped in his chest softly.

"Thank you and I'm so sorr.."

" Let's be friend, Yeon soo-ssi."  Before Yeon soo finished her sentence, that handsome man cutted it.

Yeon soo blinked her eyes when heared her name called, She really sure that the man who standing in her front is calling her name whereas Yeon Soo didn't introduce herself yet.

"What?" Yeon soo convice again what she heard.

"Yeon soo-ssi right? I read your name tag."

Realize her stupidity, Yeon soo rubbing her forehead and bowing in several times. Again, first day, first stupidity in front of the handsome man and he is her classmate. 

"i just want to die." Yeon soo mumbling it softly, so that handsome man can't hear.

"oh, i forget to introduce my self, my name is.."

Suddenly a rumble sound come near them, "IT'S PARK JIHOON!" then they yelled.

With a fast move, that handsome man waved his hand into Yeon soo before running away avoid the girl group that yelling his name in several times.

  ஜஜஜ  

Yeon soo looked around when she arrived the classroom.  The table is arranged neatly, a green chalk board is clean with some paper taped in the corner, and the big window is oppened, letting the spring wind come in trough the classroom.