Introductions

~FlashBack~

 When we arrived at the classroom, our teacher looked at us all and said, "Class we have some new kids here and I would like you all to say good morning to them," we all looked at the front door, only to see...  

~End of Flashback~

A total of 23 boys walking into the class. I looked over at the rest of 'the gang'. We all smirked. 

"Alright class, These lovely boys names are,"

"Min Yoongi or Suga"

"Park Ji-min or Jimin"

"Jeon Jungkook or Kookie"

"Kim Taehyung or V"

"Kim Seok-jin or Jin"

"Jung Hoseok or J-hope "

"Kim Namjoon or Rap monster"

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul or BamBam"

"Jackson Wang or Jackson"

"Im Jae-bum or JB"

"Kim Yugyeom or Yugyeom"

"Park Jin-young or Jinyoung"

"Mark Tuan or Mark"

"Choi Young-jae or Youngjae"

"Oh Se-hun or Sehun"

"Byun Baekhyun or Baekhyun"

"Park Chanyeol or Chanyeol

"Kim Jong-in or Kai"

"Zhang Yixing or Lay"

"Kim Jun-myeon or Suho"

"Kim Minseok or Xiumin"

"Do Kyungsoo or D.O."

"Kim Jong-dae or Chen"

The girls and I all smirked. It was just Macbook, Krispy Bacon, MJ and I in this class because we were that missbehaved. I saw Macbook chuckle. She was stuck up the front because she just through a desk at the wall. MJ, Krispy and I were sitting up the back. All the boys sat down.

"Macbook. Go back up the back, but if you throw anything else, you're going to the principal. Got It?" Macbook stood up, smiling, nodding her head. 

"Right, welcome to english. Today we are going to learn about..." That's when I zoned out. 

~Macbooks POV~

I smiled as I walked up to the back. The teacher was explaining things, Kyla was doodling, Krispy was on her phone, same with MJ. The new boys were all looking at me. I smiled at them. They looked away quickly. 'ha, these boys are gonna be a pushover.'  I thought as a wicked smile spread across my face.

(A/N)~Hey my little biscuits. Here is a new update for you. Your classroom looks like the one from N.O. so yaa.