Boyfriend?

~FlashBack~

~Macbooks POV~

I smiled as I walked up to the back. The teacher was explaining things, Kyla was doodling, Krispy was on her phone, same with MJ. The new boys were all looking at me. I smiled at them. They looked away quickly. 'ha, these boys are gonna be a pushover.' I thought as a wicked smile spread across my face.

~End of Flashback~  

~Kylas POV~

After class, we ran out to lunch. We exited the school grounds and went past the carpark. I looked behind me and saw the new kids watching us from the safety of the school.  I smirked at them and beckoned them with a finger. They talked among themselves for a bit as we slowly got further away. After a while, all 23 boys followed after us. To be honest, I wasn't expecting them to come. guese they are braver than I thought. I turned and whispered to the girl's "Looks like we've got some brave boys on our hands."  I grinned at them as I heard the sound of feet pounding on the muddy dirt. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw my boyfriend in the treeline that runs around the teachers carpark. I smirked as I looked at the girls. We then started bolting. I could faintly hear the boys letting out yells and noises of surprise, but we continued running. The trees whooshed past us. I saw my boyfriend friend smirking and me before running after us. I looked behind me to see the 23 boys running after us. When we got past the treeline, the shops stood in front of us and so did my boyfriend. A grin spread across my face as we both ran to each other. "JAY!!!!" I screamed as he pulled away and spun me around. I heard the other girls all 'awwwwed' before shouting,
"RIGHT! THATS ENOUGH, LETS GO SHOPPING!!!"
I laughed and he put me down as the boys came through the treeline. I giggled as Jay Park rapped his arms around my waist. Thats when all of the boys looked at me. MJ looked ready to puke, Krispy made a gagging face and Macbook was...wait where was she. I looked around to see her racing into the shops. I started paniking.
"GUYS!!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me. "MACBOOK'S UNSUPERVISED INSIDE THE SHOPS!!!" I wiggled out of Jays arms and ran with the girl inside.

'Where is she?' I thought as I ran through the shops with MJ and Krispy following behind me. I looked in the book store and saw her flirting with he guy behind the register. I walked in the store with everyone and watched MacBook from afar. Her short skirt was lifting up so that any boys passing by would see probably to much skin. Than again, I didn't dress any better. My tight black crop-top reveals my belly button piercing. My blue, ripped, denim short-shorts just made it past my butt. I watched as she sweet talked the guy. We watched for a minute or two then I decided she had had enough fun. I started to walk over, until she kissed the guy. My eyes widened as I ran over to her and pulled her away from him. She smirked and waved good bye. As I pulled her out of the shops, I started scolding her.

"How many times have I told you! You can't just go kiss guys you don't know!" She looked at me in the eyes for a couple of seconds then, I watched as her head dropped. I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"I know that you can't help it because of your past, but just try, for me?" I begged. She smiled at me, when I forgot was that everyone was still behind us.

"What was that about?" Jay asked me and Moooosy *a.k.a MacBook* both want pale. I was about to say something but Moooosy was running away. I sighed and motioned for the others to follow.

(A.N.

Hey guys, With the change of name, I just found it easier sooooooooo ya, MacBook is now Moooosy so just keep that tucked away in that little brain of yours.)