Chapter 16

The Bad News

Raine's Point of View

       ***After 2 months of summer***

Summer is over and now I am a third year college and one more step to go and I'll graduate soon.

I missed all my friends Sabrina, Emily, Meghan, Alex and Nathan. I hope to see them again. It's fall season and the beautiful leaves of trees were gone and the sky is very bright orange but still it's very nice out here.

When I saw Emily and Sabrina I smile and approached them. They were both shocked but when they saw me they both hugged me and I smile as I put my other arm on Sabrina's waist and the other is on Emily's waist. Two babes! Just kidding!

And then we saw a beautiful girl walking alone looking at the trees and then I smile, Melody...

"Melody!" I yelled and when she saw me I smile and she tackled me with the most powerful hug and then she smile too.

"I miss you Raine." She said as she hugged me again.

"Me too. How was summer?"

"Cool." She replied.

"Look at the two idiots!" Sabrina approached Nathan and Alex like what I did earlier and they were both shocked and then went to us and we gave all a group hug.

"What a nice day!" Alex said.

"Fall season is my favorite season so I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the season!" Nathan yelled making all the students look at us.

"Sorry! Mind your own businessess." Nathan said and I smirked.

When we went to the guidance office to take our schedules me and Melody only has the same class schedules. So, we went to our first class history.

Believe it or not, I miss Melody so much. She likes me, yes she does but I just don't feel the same and we are not for each other and she deserves someone better than me.

Jessica, my only way to see if our friends are doing fine and she is also my best friend but didn't even call me even just once. I miss my friends. I haven't talked to them even it was summer. I feel bad about it.

I wonder if Diane is still okay. I hope she's doing great in her new classes and I hope she grauduates too. She's nerd but nerd girls or boys are also beautiful or handsome. I still have feelings for her that means I still love her and I won't take my eyes off on her. She's the only one I loved. I know to myself and deep inside my heart that I love Diane and she'll always be in my heart. She has a place inside my heart ever since I laid my eyes on her.

"Raine, I always think why you didn't visit Diane when it was summer?" Melody asks.

"She's busy and she also went to Hongkong with her family in two weeks and I'm very shy to visit her so I just stopped thinking about her when it was summer but..."

"But it's hard right?" I nodded and she smile.

"I know you love her than me because you told me the first day we met that you still love your ex-girlfriend and when you saw her again in this school you didn't stopped finding her. You really are inlove..." Melody said as she sighed heavily.