Men In Black

As Danny walked around his schoolyard he gazed upon a ledge leading onto the roof. he knew for a fact that there was a window leading into the building. Not that he had been there multiple times sneaking out of school or anything. He fished out his grappling gun from his backpack. He shot out a rope soaring through the air. It somehow ended up making a huge crash, Danny pulled the trigger and went flying up and safely landed on the roof. The huge sound made Stacy curious and she went looking for what made the sound. As she closed in on Danny, he was nowhere to be seen. "Danny, where are you?" she shouted looking around. she walked a bit and stumbled upon his camera.

Back at school Danny safely entered through the window. He landed quietly on the ground and proceeded to walk towards the main door. As he was walking he saw a shadow of two men walking around the hallways. maybe it was a good idea to leave Stacy outside the building. 

As the men turned the corner towards Danny, he instinctively dove in another hallway and slipped into his suit. The black armor-plated hero was now crouching behind a dumpster. The men walked past him and he slowly followed them down another hallway. "Where do you think the key could be?" one of the men in black suits asked the other. "The hell do I know, just follow the tracker on the phone", the other said seeming a bit annoyed. "I wonder where it could be", Danny whispered hiding behind another dumpster. "Damn these dumpsters smell bad". outside, Stacy was waiting impatiently. fifteen minutes have passed and she still hasn't seen Danny or any other teacher. She picked up her phone and called him just to know where he was. that was a wrong move.

Just as the guys were about to turn towards the door Stacy was standing behind, Danny's phone vibrated intensely.he cursed under his breath as the two men turned around. "Hey, who the hell are you!" the man on the left said walking towards him. It looked like he was wearing some type of brass knuckles. just with spikes on. The other one slipped on his own plain Brass knuckles. all fists were clenched and ready to bash a teenage head. "Good morning fellas, what bring you guys to this school today?" Danny said looking the guys straight in the eyes with a serious face. The men charged at Danny. As he saw them he quickly smirked ticking the guys off even more and easily ducked all their punches. he was about to pull out his taser batons when another punch came to his face catching him off guard. The men quickly made their escape but not before Danny could slap a tracker on one of their pant legs.

He slowly stood up and got changed. He had thirty-five minutes left until he should be done with all the prepping. He opened the door to an annoyed Stacy Andrews looking at him.