The big day

"where have you been? Do you know how long I've had to stand outside? It's freezing cold outside!", Stacy bombarded him with multiple questions. They both walked in and opened the door to the big classroom. They both sat down and planned what to do. "I'm really sorry for what happened earlier, Stacy. I-", he was caught off guard when Stacy leaned over to his cheek and examined the fresh bruise. "what happened to your face?" she asked. "tha..that's why I was late. You see I climbed up the roof and the window on the top floor shattered. I fell in and that's where I got lost.", he explained seeming nervous. " alright, well let's get to work. we only have half an hour to get ready." "Then why are we sitting down! Let's go!!" He said standing up and grabbing his bag. He pulled out his extendable tripod. She pulled out her banner and paint. Danny pushed his camera in the tripod stand but it wouldn't budge. Stacy stood up and gave it a push and it easily slid in.   "H..How did you do that?" Danny asked, bewildered. "I know my way around cameras, kid", she let out a smirk and started painting the banner.

She was busy coloring the corners with yellow . She focused so hard that her brush slipped out of her hand and it spulled the whole bucket of paint on the banner. "Oh sh..geez!", He said as he picked it up and crouched down to her level. "What do i do now!" She yelled in frustration. Nothing came out of Danny's mouth except for his tounge slightly poking out. He focused on the painting bloched on the white canvas. He took the brush and slowly made swirls out of the paint. He picked up buckets and placed it over every  corner and started painting in the rest of the swirls in with blue after the yellow had dried.

"How did you do that?" She asked looking at his eyes. With a smirk he only added "I know my way around painting, kid", and then stood up and offered her his hand. He picked her up and they both cleared the room. Danny unknowingly picked up a table and placed it upside down on anither one on his own and pushed it away from the blue backdrop. As for Stacy she didn't fail to notice his strength.
The room was clean and prestine and ready to shoot. Except for the big lights that were put up at the last second before school started.