Who is Danny Fieldman

My school teacher is making us all write about ourselves for our literature class so here we go.

My name is Danny Fieldman and I'm a Freshman. I'm a normal kid. I have two loving parents and younger siblings. I really like science and engineering, so I have a lot of gadgets in my room. I also like watching movies and reading.

My Father is a businessman who works at an office. I don't really know anything else because he's a secretive man.

My mother, on the other hand, is very talkative and likes talking about her job. She's a nurse.

Apart from siblings who annoy me all day, I also have a best friend, Michael. We have been best friends since first grade and are the best of friends. We know each other because his father works with mine.

About me:

I'm a 16-year-old kid with a love for comic books, superheroes, movies and overall science and technology. My family members and parents have always been encouraging their kids to become a doctor or a dentist, basically anything with the title "doctor". might as well become a mad scientist and go by Dr.Doofenshmirtz. I also recently became the crimefighting "vigilante", I really hate that word. I'm should be called a superhero. how I became one is rather weird. I found some illegal files and drugs hidden in my father's briefcase. It then led to my friend being connected and I found out that my father was being held hostage so one thing led to another and I became a superhero. But that's just a part of the story.

CRAPSICLES! where's the eraser?