Chapter 2

3rd POV

Previously....

Zeus, noticing the addition of the newcomers, opens his mouth. Aries waves her hand dismissively. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Who dares interrupt a council meeting... blah, blah, blah. Now, shut it before you become a green and brown Guinea pig."

Zeus then tries to speak again. "Nope. Not gonna happen." Aries mutters then chants a phrase and the next thing we know, there's a green and brown Guinea pig. Hera looks at us in relief.

"Thank you! You have no idea how much I wanted to do that. Now, because you're the Zodiac in the sky and everywhere else, do you have an idea for Perseus here?"

Libra smiles. "Of course we do. But first there's a few things to be done first." She then steps away from her sisters. 

Now...

"Εγώ, ο Ζυγός, ο ένατος ζώδιο των αστεριών, αποκαλύπτουν τους δεσμούς μεταξύ των ψυχών για τον ίδιο και τον σύντροφό του να δουν" (I, Libra, the ninth zodiac of the stars, reveal the bonds between the souls for him and his mate to see)

"There. Now, next thing. Those of you with a mate bond, go to your mate." Everyone then moved.

Hestia and Hera

Aphrodite and Hephaestus

Athena and Poseidon

Apollo and Hermes

"Wait, what?" Hermes asks after his throne moves to next to Apollo.

"You two are mates. When my sister said to go to your mate, she gave your thrones permission to move positions. Now, they have moved to fit the bond." Scorpio replies.

The Guinea pig then starts squealing in fear when a giant steel blue and silver wolf with ice blue eyes walks in and walks straight for Scorpio. The wolf then changes into a 7 ft male, who then wraps his arms around Scorpio. She smiles and leans into him, face slightly relaxing.

"Who is that?" Aquarius asks

"FENRIR!!!!" Artemis yells, jumping at Scorpio and the male

Fenrir and Scorpio then move quickly. Scorpio out of the way and Fenrir catching the Goddess of the moon. "Hey there, Moon girl. How have your wolves and hunt been? Need any more hunters?" Fenrir asks

"The wolves have been great, we could always have more huntresses, Wolfy."

Fenrir raises his eyebrow. "Wolfy?"

"Uh yeah, you disappear for a thousand and a half years and expect me to call you amigo."

"Uhhhhhhh.... Yeah?" Fenrir muttered, bowing his head.

"Excuse me, mister. You may be one of the harbingers of Ragnarök, but that doesn't mean I won't kick your wolfy behind." The Goddess of the moon retorted, whilst Scorpio was rolling on the floor, laughing her tail off.

"Scorpio, why are you laughing?" Hermes asks

"This is Priceless! Fenrir is rarely afraid of a female, especially if it isn't me. Obviously, Artemis is another story."

"Little.... help..... here!" Fenrir growls, in between yelps.

"Nope. You deserve it, mi amor."

Thirty minutes later, Artemis sits back on her throne, Fenrir back in his wolf form and at the feet of his beloved mate, Scorpio.

Scorpio's eyebrow raises. "You just had to be so vengeful? Really?? Anyway, Perseus, why are you here?" Scorpio asks.

Percy winces. "It's Percy. I'm here because I have a wish that would please Zeus."