Learning

As I kept crying over who knows what feeling I felt, I soon heard the door knock. I tried staying silent but then tried harder not to cry at the boy who was knocking behind my door "D-Destiny! Open up this instant! Its an order!" he sounded more...I don't know I guess extremely worried instead of being mad, I just stood in silence hoping he'd leave, yet no he kept knocking, and knocking, and continued knocking. I felt my heart sink, I felt like if I opened the door he'd punish me for listening to the conversation. Soon enough the door flinged open, Gerardo had a knife on his hands looking even more menacing then before, I hid under my bed shaking in fear on what they might do to me...are they here to kill me? Punish me? Hurt me...? I felt someone grab my tail pulling me out from under my bed, I yelped struggling as Gerardo held me tightly the knife slightly piercing through my side. I was scared and slightly in pain I looked down as tears streamed down my face, but soon lifted up by a small hand and a young master who had held my chin up. I felt threaten...hurt...I wanted to..kill...but why...why am I felling like this!? I can't think of murder..I can't hurt anyone! I needed to control myself "Destiny...? Why where you crying...?" my young master said in a hurt tone,I looked him dead in the eye my eyes going from my original blood red color, to pure dark black,my teeth have sharpened, and my hair turning as white as snow. I couldn't breathe it felt like someone was controlling me I watched weakly on what was happening but all I saw was a dark figure that looked at me with a cynical smile as she or he made me look and listen "why am I crying? More like why would you care? I thought I meant nothing to you! That i'm just a PESKY maid! Now do me a favor and get out!!! go have fun with little miss Emilia I wouldn't want my young MASTER to be with a PESKY WORTHLESS maid like myself" the figure had made me say it in a dark tone giving me a cynical grin on the outside of my bed, I felt her drench in me "No! Please stop! Master I would never say anything like that!" I yelled crying, and then I realized neither him or Gerardo could've heard me. I struggled to be set free and to control this side I looked at my masters expression he seemed hurt, he seemed like he lost someone that meant so much, just at the thought of seeing him like this made me want to cry I kept yelling and struggling trying to get away from darkness. I didn't want to make anyone cry...his words then gave me a reason on why to give up "look her Ms.Destiny, do NOT start with your non-sense I was just wanting for my fiance to stop getting easily jealous, and look yes, yes you are just a pesky maid that will soon be like my other servants, you'll be less annoying and easier to handle, right now you're a kid just like I am, but I am more mature and understanding of many things you don't even know about, now give me a break I have no time to deal with this bullshitery..." I then let the darkness join my small fragile body, I then stood up and started laughing at him, he looked at me extremely confused he was about to speak again, but I stopped him "look young M A S T E R I quit! I don't know why you would I ever get me away from MY family, I do NOT wish to deal with your big house! I don't want to deal with your spoiled brattiness, so if you may excuse me you M A J E S T Y" I said as I pushed them both out, my tail started packing everything I owned as I sighed a few minutes later I finished looking at my empty room, I had a bad feeling about this I actually never have done this but the pain I felt when he said that made me feel so...so I don't know! I had this very bad and heavy feeling I felt mad? I think that's what it was called, well anyways as always with me spacing out and so on someone knocked softly at my door, my nose twitched a bit as my ears went down...it was my master...my tail slowly opened the door to reveal nothing but a dark hall with the young master in front of me the only thing lighting the hall was the moonlight "look Destiny...I truly am sorry..I never have meant to hurt you...look I am not found to Emilia...I despise her she gets on my nerves, I want to break up and just throw the engagement out, but I can't because if I do i'd have some trouble and then war would happen...please forgive me.." the young master has said in a sad tired tone as he then walked in making me step back I growled a bit at him, but all he did was grab me as he sat me on the bed and sat besides me. "look Destiny I know you may hate me for what i've said and I know you won't forgive me for what I said, but listen I rather risk my life at war and make you happy, instead of seeing you leave right now unhappy, and full of hatred towards me...I liked you ever since I first saw you...I know i'm only 7 years old well we both are but still, please accept my apology" I looked at him and nodded as in accepting his apology, my faces felt slightly heated because of what he said, soon I was pulled down on the bed as the young master felt asleep hugging me. My heart beated fast yet I also felt tired, I was crying and getting mad...I passed out next to him as my tail covered us both, "good night...Oliver..." I managed to say before my body shut down.

(welp guys hope you enjoyed! sorry if its short ;_; but i'll give you war next story. :3 share, vote, and subscribe!