My New Home

As we arrived to my new families house the box or um well the "carriage" had stopped moving, the door opened as a tall slender man with silver hair, with a minty color on his bangs, with light blue crystal eyes, and a pale skin appeared offering me a hand out of the box, I hesitated a bit yet took his hand getting out with my doggy bed as Gerald held my bag. A small child around my age appeared besides a beautiful woman. The woman walked towards me while the kid followed her "hello you must be lady Destiny! I am the main maid of the castle I am Ms.Niki" she curtsied as I just spaced out a bit until the kid snapped his fingers at me " I am Oliver the owner of this castle, welcome you shall serve as my personal maid starting tomorrow" I felt like just walking off, I wanted to cry I knew it might've been the same! Niki seemed to notice that I've already felt uncomfortable and scared at the situation "my lord your karate class will start soon" she said as the kid looked over at the slender guy "Gerardo I want you to show Ms.Destiny around and assign her classes to the main tutor" he demanded at the slender guy. So his name is Gerardo...hmm I'll try remembering it. As I thought the young "master" has already left with Ms.Niki, I snapped back into reality as I felt a light tap on my shoulder I looked up and saw Gerardo hold his arm out for me as his other hand held my bag, I held onto his offering arm as we walked in. The place was huge! And amazing! I was getting extremely excited looking around happily and extremely excited I wanted to just run around and explore! But then as I looked up at Gerardo I had a big ass smile while he had no expression on his face I mean I couldn't even see his eyes but eh. We have walked around as he showed me around talking to me about it while telling me what and what not to do, my heart was pounding of excitement as I listened to him. Soon after 5 hours of tour we have went into my room where I started getting my things on the closet organized putting my doggy bed next to this huge pillow! With regular pillows and a blanket on it! It was also standing on some special magical thing! I looked at Gerardo remembering we had to meet with this "tutor" person as we walked into a long hall I kept being amazed of such strange objects! I thought this place was full of magic, soon we arrived as Gerardo knocked on a door "hey dumb ass open the fucking door" he said in a cold tone, it sent shivers down my spine making me get scared, he used words step mom would use with me, my wolf/fox ears went down as another male voice appeared on the other side of the room "just come in" as we walked in I saw this guy that kinda looked like a girl from the hair. He had long brown/hazel hair with emerald green eyes and a slightly palish skin tone but not as pale as Gerardo. "Who might this be?" Asked the unknown guy as he looked at me with a childishly smile offering me a strange stick looking thingy with a ball stuck to it, I just sniffed it and examined it, Gerardo sighed as the other guy chuckled "This is Ms.Destiny" Gerardo said still with that cold harsh tone in his voice. The unknown guy unwrapped the stick with a ball as he gave the kindest smile I have ever seen. "I am Tyler, it is truly nice to meet you my dear. Also you put this in your mouth and well lick it or bite it, it really wouldn't matter" he had said as I cautiously took it and put it in my mouth licking it as my tail wagged in happiness "this is so good!" I said joyfully as my ears twitched slightly her tail still wagging, Tyler patted my head gently as I got slightly startled I looked at him my ears going down, it felt nice so I let him, a minute later after he removed his hand which kinda made me pout and him chuckle he had taken a seat sighing a bit "I will see you tomorrow at 10 in the morning, and for breakfast it will start at 11 since you will be dining with our young master. The food will be served to you so do not worry about cooking. Sleep well my dear" he had said in a happy tone organizing some papers as Gerardo was already out of the room waiting for me, "good night Mr.Tyler!" I waved at him and ran to Gerardo "so what now!?" I asked him cheerfully as all he gave me was a small growl "I am tucking you into bed just because tomorrow you'll be attending our young master" he gritted his teeth a bit as he kept walking I stood in silence he seemed scary and didn't seem to like my presence. I whimpered a bit as we arrived to my room, as we entered he took out a pretty plain piece of white blanket "here's your night gown" he said as he pointed for me to go through another door that was in my room, there was a bathroom in my room!? I looked at it amazed as I changed looking around the bathroom in MY room. I soon walked out of the bathroom still smiling as I went to my doggy bed curling up, Gerardo picked me up and put me on the magical big pillow tucking me in "Ms.Destiny, this is where you will have to sleep from now on, on this bed. Now good night" he left the room before I could speak he slammed the door closed as I teared up a bit but calmed down rolling around a bit "its so comfy!" I whispered to myself hugging my tail "today has been amazing! I can't wait to tell mama, and big sis all about it when they come visit!" I said to myself trying to sleep even though u have been full of joy and excitement, an hour later I got into a comfortable position passing out still hugging my tail nuzzling it.

(Welp! 3rd chapter is done! :D I hope you all enjoyed! I'm sorry if its short? Its only 1000 something words qnq well anyways! Remember to vote! And subscribe! See ya until next chapter ♡'・ᴗ・'♡