Lies

Alissa's pov

  I wasted 1 thousand dollars. On what, you may ask? Well, I wasted it on...Clothes! Surprised? Well you better not be..I hope that says something to you about me.

People consider me as those 'girly girls' but I'm really not. I just love clothes, I guess.

I'm heading to the parking lot trying to find my car. Carrying all these bags of clothes is most definitely not easy.

I familiar figure headed towards me.

"Alissa! What a surprise seeing you here!"

Allison?

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

What do I do?! Damn it.

"Uhm yea!" I questioned rather than a statement.

"Want to know what jakes been saying about you?" Alison says with a devilish smirk that I know, to well...

But either way her question peeked my interest. "Sure, why not?" I asked with my one brow raised.

"He's been saying your  ugly, slut,not good enough, gold digger ,cringe , fat , hideous and unwanted" Allison finished with fake concern. "Oops..did I say to much?" She said with a smirk.

Damn that hurt.

It hurts like a bitch.

These damn bags aren't helping. "I don't care.Im not like you. I don't try to be skinny because people tell me I'm fat. I don't try to be pretty so people could like me. I'm not you Alison and never will be" I lied but tried to act confident enough to not show how hurt I am.

I ignore her and finally find my car and put my bags in the backseat.
----------
At the team 10 house.

"Hey Alissa! Wanna go to the beach with Chance, Erika, Tessa and I?" Jake asked.

I rolled my eyes "I thought I wasn't wanted" i said glaring at him.

Confusion was written across his face "What are you talking about?"

"What I'm talking about is that you backstabbed me I thought I could've trusted you, you told alisson that I wasn't good enough and so much more things!" I shout at him.

"What are you talking about! I haven't talked to Alison since what happened at the ice cream place! Do you know what hurts the most? It hurts that my best friend doesn't trust me. It especially hurts when you trust Alison's words more than mine!" Jake shouted back.

He gave me a disgusted look and left. He left the house.

I'm so stupid.

Why did I believe her?!