Chapter 2

Technically this is chapter 3 but I am calling it chapter two because I did a prologue and then chapter one which were the one shot I made and I split it roughly in half. So, Danny and Dylan are together and we will continue along a route I really want to take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny p.o.v

It has been a week since I started going out with Dylan and I am happy with him. He has been helping me so much dealing with my emotions and the trauma that I went through with Aron but they don't know the full truth just yet. Jorel and George were so angry and they tried to hunt Aron down on several occasions but they did have much success. Someone tried to get to Aron first and the house that was my "home" for the last ten years is now gone, it went up in smoke and if I wasn't taken from there a month ago I would have most likely died in that fire. I knew all this stuff cause George had texted me the information but he is just about to come home and inform the rest of the guys which is mainly Jorel, Jordon and Dylan. We are in the living room just waiting for him to come home and give us the information.

George walked in and pulled me into the tightest hug he could manage. It's fair to say that they have become really close to me over the month and we are almost like brothers now. "Hey, what happened when you went to find Aron?" Jorel asks and Dylan was concerned that I was still being tightly held by George. "I went back to the house we got Danny from just on the off-chance Aron is still hanging around there but someone else who hates him got there first. The house was still smoking when I got there and they said that there was no one inside so he must be somewhere else," George says and now the guys understand why George has me like this. "Oh my god," Jorel says and I looked up to see George nodding. "Yeah, this little one probably would have died if we hadn't have saved him when we did," George says and they all take it in turns to hold me tightly.

"Oh my god, that would have been awful. I don't think that Danny would have made it either because if he was always locked in his room like he says he was then he would have died from the smoke probably before the flames got to him," Dylan says who decided that he should be holding me tightly on his lap now on the couch while we talk about George's findings. "Yeah, Aron wouldn't care for me enough to save me from a fire. It would save him a couple of jobs for when he gets bored of me and he doesn't want me around and he would not have sent me to my mom and he wouldn't have sold me on," I tell them. I was starting to reveal more about my past and how I came to be Aron's slave. I guess I am free now and have gone from being a slave to a gang member.

"Yeah, we'll have to find your mom and let her know you are safe now. I bet she is worrying a lot especially since I think the fire would be on the news and she might assume you are in there or something," Jordon tells me. I am hoping to get in contact with my mom again soon so I could hug her again. "Yeah that would be nice, I know my mom is worrying about me somewhere and I miss her a lot," I tell him. I was resting my head on Dylan's shoulder and he was drawing little love hearts on my arm. "We will reunite you and your mom at some point Danny, maybe if I get my dad to do some digging we could find some way to contact her," Jorel says and I tilt my head to one side. "No offence Jorel but why on earth would your dad care about me enough to find my mom for me?" I ask him, feeling a bit confused.

"Because my dad treats the people who are in this gang like family as long as they protect me. He feels that you are a nice kid and it won't do any damage to him or you to find your mom," Jorel says. I gave him a small smile, it will take a while before I know that he has found my mom or not. "Yeah that would be awesome for Danny, she could even come here and see him. I think she would be a safe person to allow to be here," George says and I felt happy that they were going to welcome my mom if we ever found her. I noticed Dylan was getting quite upset and I don't think George had any more to say so a wriggled out of Dylan's grip and pulled him up to his feet so we could go upstairs and he could get emotional in private.