OMG GUYS ITS CHAPTER 33

WOW IT'S AN UPDATE

RARE, RIGHT?

(Also, y'all should be proud. I figured out how to make text bold and italicize it on a chromebook without even googling it.)

NPOV

However, as soon as he said that, I heard someone getting yelled at outside. Schist. We had a huge mess to clean up and by now the king's food was going to be cold, or at least not as warm as it was. Will and I froze, both knowing we won't be able to clean any of this up before he came in.

But as if something snapped, I started quickly started heating up his oatmeal again and cleaning off the counter. My work snapped Will out of his fearful trance and he started working beside me. But we had only cleaned a small portion of the counter when we heard Apollo's voice getting closer. "Hey!" We froze when we heard him yell that and slowly turned...

He wasn't talking to us. Someone had dropped a vase. The poor girl was terrified. Her eyes widened and when she was asked what happened, she stuttered. I almost went out to help her, but then remembered I had to clean this up before Apollo punished everyone within sight. I couldn't take my eyes off of the girl though. I wanted to know she'd be okay. But then, when King Apollo just grumbled, "Clean this up and someone order me a new one," I knew she'd be okay. An older woman wrapped her arm around her and slowly walked her down a hall. I was about to go back to my work when she turned around and winked at me.

It confused me at first. Why did she wink? But right after that, she went back to pretending to be scared and the more I thought about it, the more it seemed she had dropped the vase knowing that if Apollo had gone a couple more steps, I would have been severely punished. But the whole thing seemed unlikely. Would she really have done that? And was she watching us throw flour at each other?

Will nudged me. "C'mon, we got lucky once but we need to keep going. He'll be back in a moment or two."

I nodded and went back to work. Soon we had cleaned the entire counter but we still had the whole floor, and I knew we wouldn't finish in time. I heard footsteps again and quickly stopped heating the oatmeal. Maybe if I could get out of the room before he came...

I was too late. He froze in the doorway, his eyes moving from the floor to the empty flour bag, to our hair, which was white from the powder. "What went on in here?" He asked slowly. He seemed way too calm, and I was sure he'd suddenly lash out.

I started to step forward to explain what happened but Will blocked me, gave me a look that told me to let him handle it, and started to speak: "Dad, I'm sorry. I started this whole thing. I told Nico it'd be okay." 

King Apollo scowled. "I expected more from you, Will. And, Nico,  you should've known better."

This didn't seem real. He must be planning something. He has to be.

But what?

That was kind of short but whatever. Anyway, what do you think Apollo is planning? And how'd you like the chapter? 

I hope you have the awesome day/night you deserve. 

Word count: 578