five

Justin: wassup
Raegan: nothin really
Justin: so, did I tell you I have a little sister?
Raegan: no..
Justin: well I do, and she is pretty sweet.
Raegan: like you
Justin: oh stop
Justin: but she won't bother us much.
Raegan: okay, um, justin..
Justin: yeah
Raegan: can I tell you something?
Justin: I mean sure go ahead
Raegan: I-i like you, a lot..
Justin: meet me in the bathroom

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I waited out there for Raegan, and he finally showed up. I grabbed his hand and led him into an empty stall.
Raegan: ooh okay
Raegan pushed me against the wall and kissed me. It was a very gentle kiss, but he slipped his tongue in right away, which I wanted. Suddenly Raegan started going down my neck leaving hickeys.

He made his way back up to my lips. Raegan's hands wrapped around my waist slowly tugging at my shorts.
Justin: later (moans lightly)
Raegan pulled away and we kept a long stare. Then the bell rang and we walked out.

We played it off and walked out of school. We walked to my house talking the whole way. Once we got there Riley was sitting on the stairs with a boy.

Justin: hey riley..

Riley: I thought you were going to Bri's house?

Justin: she is at her dads.

Riley: oh um, this is Jayden.

Justin: and this is Raegan

Riley: Raegan, you are tall

Raegan: thanks?

Justin: we will be in my room if you need us

Riley: okay

We walked up to my room and sat on the bed talking for a while.

We started to watch a movie on my laptop, cuddling up under a blanket.

When the movie was over, we just cuddled for a while. I was half asleep on Raegan when my door opened. I sat my head up and saw riley with the boy again with a weird face.

Justin: what is it riley..

Riley: um mom said she won't be home till like 11 so we are gonna have to make our own dinner

Justin: if you are hungry go get some cereal, I'm busy

Riley: with what? Cuddling on your boyfriend?

Justin: riley, he is just my friend. Now leave.

Riley: friends with benefits

Justin: I'll tell mom

Riley: I'll tell mom you are having sex with a guy in our house and you will get grounded, how does that sound?

Justin: RILEY MAY.

Riley: what?

Justin: GO.

Riley: no, not until you make me food, or I'm telling mom.

Justin: She won't believe you.

Riley: I have Jayden as a witness.

Justin: HE KNOWS WE WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING!

Riley: I'll bribe him.

Justin: by stealing moms money.

Riley: you steal moms money all the time!

Justin: I pay her back!

Riley: yeah right!

I got up and picked up Riley. I took her out of my room and put her in her room.

Justin: you are grounded. Hand me your phone

Riley grabbed her phone and gave it to me. I shut the door and locked it from the outside.

I told Jayden to go home and he did. I went back to my room and slammed the door shut. I got back on the bed and laid back on Raegan.

Raegan: you okay?

Justin: yeah, I'm fine

I laid there for a while just anger building up inside of me. I thought of the blade in the bathroom, but I didn't wanna get it because of Raegan. Slowly enough I fell asleep..