thirteen

Raegan POV
Justin and I locked eyes and looked at the boys on the stage.

Justin grabbed my hand still looking around.

Bri then grabbed justin and led us out of the lunchroom. She stopped in an empty hallway, right by the office.

Bri: I'll get someone to get them, stay here

Justin stood there looking at the ground, still gripping tightly onto my hand. After a few minutes a lady walked into the lunchroom and started yelling at everyone, while we saw Bri walk to the counselor's for her meeting.

Justin laid his head on me, sniffling.

Raegan: hey it's okay

Justin burst into tears, I laid my head on his while gently running my fingers through his hair. He kept crying, letting it all out.

Raegan: calm down

He didn't though. He kept crying there for at least 20 minutes. He stopped and just stared at the ground.

After a few more minutes he got up and pulled me up, and we walked to class.

We sat down next to each other casually passing notes.

The day flew by so quickly.

Next thing I knew we were packing up.

I got packed up and walked to Justin, he was at his locker, talking to Bri. I don't have a problem with Bri at all, but  I think Bri thinks of them as more than just friends.

Raegan: hey Justin!

Justin: what's up!

Raegan: nothin, do you and Bri wanna come over to my house?

Bri: I was planning on going to Justin's, but he's going to your house I suppose, so sure

The bell rang and we all hopped in the car. Bri had to sit in the back in between where the kids sat.

We picked up the kids and they were very exhausted.

Raegan: how was school?

Both: terrible

Raegan: any homework?

Both: yeah, a lot

Bri: are you guys twins

Both: yeah..

Bri: I thought it was a hoax that Twins talk at the same time

Alex: I mean, sometimes we do

Olivia: but it's not really a hoax, we kinda do think of the same thing sometimes

Alex: oh Justin, how's the hickey going?

Justin: (laughs) it's going really good actually

Raegan: what the frick Justin (laughs)

Bri: tmi, tmi..

Both: (giggling nonstop)

We got to my house and we all walked in. Olivia and Alex sat at the table doing their homework and justin, Bri, and I all went up to my room. We sat on the bed talking.

Bri: wait, so why are you guys a secret?

Raegan: I'll tell you later

Bri: well what made you stop bullying Justin then?

Raegan: well I never meant to hurt him, when I saw the true Justin I found out he was really sweet, and he was cutting, and I do to because of reasons, and yeah..

Bri: that's deep

Justin: yeah it is.

Raegan: sorry

Justin: you're fine

Bri: now can you tell me why you guys are a secret?

I took a deep breath looking at both of them.

Raegan: well I haven't really, came out, to my family as bisexual, but when I get the chance I'll tell them.

Bri: last thing, can you guys kiss?

Justin: (giggles) why?

Bri: idk really, I just ship it

I looked at Justin and he was really smirky. Then I kissed him. It started out as a slow kiss, but then it got deeper and I slid my tongue in Justin's mouth, making him lean in more. Then the door flew open Alex and Olivia running in, scared of something, then they saw me and Justin, and they immediately stopped.