seventeen

Kale: who all knows?

Raegan: not many people, but don't tell anyone

Kale: oh yeah rae nice hickey

I giggled looking at Raegan.

Raegan: look at Justin's (giggles)

Kale looked at my neck and laughed.

Kale: you kinky little freaks!

We all laugh and eat lunch. Lunch ends and Kale and Raegan sat there goodbyes.

We walked to class and sat back down. I lay down and think about something, then fall asleep.

I woke up to the teacher yelling.

Teacher: JUSTIN! WAKE UP!

I sat my head up and stared at the board. Raegan laughed and the teacher walked to our desks.

Teacher: Ms. Hope's class, both of you, now.

We got up and walked out of class and to Ms. Hope's class. We sat down doing some work and then they walked in, Danny, Liam, and Grayson. They all sat next to Raegan and talked to him.

Raegan POV

Grayson: now you gotta hickey?

I ignored them as much as I could. I stayed focused on my work but they kept talking.

Danny: lemme guess its justin huh?

I still stayed quiet.

Liam: guys I got this, don't say anything if you are in love with Justin.

I looked at them, staying completely silent. I looked back down at my work, and finished it.

I put it on the teachers desk and walked to sit next to Justin. He was still working on the paper but he kelt glancing up at me smiling.

He turned the paper in and we moved to the back of the classroom where the library is. We talked for a while until the bell rang. We ran out to our lockers, packed up, got Kale, and ran out to my car. We drove to my house and we were home alone. I called up everyone and they said they were coming. I knew this party was gonna be unforgettable.

Everyone was here and we were partying just dancing around for a while, then hunter brought out the drinks.

I didn't care at this point, nobody was home except for me so why not?

We all got hella drunk. The neighbors probably hate us, but we couldn't think straight.

We all calmed down and decided to play spin the bottle. I knew this was Justin's first time drinking because of how he was acting, and I knew he wouldn't care if we played this if I was kissing someone else. I didn't care if it came down to kissing someone else either.

Hunter was first, he span the bottle, and it landed on Kale. So they kissed. Then it was Andrew's turn. He spun the bottle and got Nathan. They kissed and then it was Nathan's turn. He spun and got Hunter. They kissed and then it was  my turn. I spun the bottle hard, and then it landed on Justin.

Justin was sitting next to me so he climbed on top of me and kissed me. It was a very sensual kiss. Everyone stared at us shocked but still drunk. I held it, until Nathan pushed us apart. I punched Nathan in the gut and pulled Justin back. We started to make-out, getting deeper and deeper. Justin pulled away and whispered in my ear, "meet me upstairs.."