twelve

Justin: that's just the thing about this school, everyone exposes everyone

Bri: I know! And how Raegan is trans and bi, people are starting to figure that out

Justin: they are such stalkers

Bri: is raegan in class with you right now?

Justin: no, he is still packing up

Bri: well, you better go check outside if you think that

I stood up and slid my phone in my pocket. I walked out of class and saw Danny, Liam, and Grayson all hovering around Raegan with a bunch of people watching throughout the hallway.

Grayson: WE KNOW YOU GAVE THE HICKEY TO TRANNY!

Danny: Grayson! We got a new tranny, and his name is Raegan.

Grayson: OOH LET ME GUESS

Liam: GAYYYYYYYY

I ran over there and pushed the boys away from Raegan. I grabbed Raegan's arm and pushed him into a janitors closet, me following after him. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I hugged Raegan and he was in tears at this point.

Justin: hey hey it's okay

Raegan: I- it really isn't justin...

Justin: imagine what I had to go through, especially when you were still with them

Raegan: I'm sorry, I really am, but I can't right now

Justin: just calm down, it's fine

Raegan calmed down a bit but he was still breathing heavy and sniffling.

Justin: slow down your breathing

Raegan listened. He was calmed down a lot now. He still sat there sniffling  every once and a while but that's it.

Then he stood up, pulling me up with him. He turned the lights off looking at the door. Then he kissed me. Raegan was very tensed up about everything, but he started to loosen up. I pulled away when the bell rang for second period. We walked out and I went to class so I could pack up. I walked to second period and sat down. Raegan sat next to me this time which made me feel happy that Raegan was opening up.

Of course people were staring but we didn't pay any attention to it.

Raegan: how- how did you know what was going on outside?

Justin: Bri texted me

Raegan: oh, okay...

Justin: tell me the whole story

Raegan: well I was just at my locker and then I heard Grayson yell my name, and I turned around and they were all pissed, and then one of them kicked me right in the dick which made me fall and they kept kicking me, until I got up and pushed them back, and they were yelling at me and kept stepping towards me, then you stepped in and pulled me out of there.

Justin: I hate them so much

Raegan: so do I

Class started and we had a test that lasted the whole time so it went by fast.

*skip to lunch*

We walked to lunch and sat down at a table with Bri.

Bri: so, what's your guy's ship name?

I looked at Raegan and he smiled.

Justin: Jaegan, Jaegan is our ship name.

Bri: ooh I like it

We talked for a while and then the boys stepped up on the stage, staring at us, I knew they were gonna do something bad.

Danny: CHILDREN! EVERYONE THROW YOUR FOOD AT THE TRANNIES!!!