2. Bee and Sun Baby

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When I finally could stop my bike not far from her, I just stood there beside my bike. It was not because I enjoyed her suffering over there. It was just that I was still startled. When she started walking toward me, that time I finally could get over the sudden shock. "Are you blind?! Are you still learning to ride a bike?!", the words she spat at me before I could utter something. For god's sake.. she is very sassy and temperamental. This girl is really something. I smirked "Ouch.. Hello Miss! You are the one who crossed the road without looking around! Please next time would you mind walking with your feet and using your eyes?!" I snapped at her back. I could see her face turned red because of anger and embarrassment. Hah! That's what you get for messing with me..

"O-Okay.." her head hung low, but suddenly she lifted her face "... but at least I should receive a sorry from you for making me fall". I took a deep breath before talking, "Tsk, could you understand my point? It was you who crossed carelessly. Furthermo-". She just walked away without I got my sentence finished. How rude. "There is no point I am debating you right now" she turned her face to me over her shoulder, "Dumbo head!". What! I can't believe my ears; she just called me dumbo head, although she is the one. I wanted to continue arguing with that girl before I checked my watch. Omaigad! I still have to find a parking area for my bike since I am a new student and don't know well the campus area. I was late 15 minutes thanks to that girl.

Day 1 Campus Orientation, afternoon

Ugh, today was so tiring and was a mess. After entering my dorm room at 7 pm, I throw my backpack and lay on my bed directly. Campus orientation is so tiring. So many activities, physically and mentally, were done today. My soul feels sucked from its marvelous body right now. I am staring at the ceiling, then suddenly today incident and the girl come to my mind. I get up suddenly and shake my head, what I am even thinking about that Bee. I called her that because she is so noisy like a bee, must be a beautiful bee.. hmm scratch that! Because of her I got a punishment from my seniors.

I get up from my bed and then take a shower. After feeling refreshed, I go to Hoseok's room next door. He is my new friend who I just met two nights ago before started to live in this dorm. When I unpacked and organized my belongings in this dorm with my parents a couple weeks ago, I didn't see him. His room was also still empty. Although I just had a real interaction by talking and chatting with him yesterday morning, he seems nice and cheerful like Sun Baby from Teletubbies. The smiles never leaves his face.

Wearing my black sweatpants and my favorite white tee, I bring some food I bought on the way coming back to the dorm. Sharing is caring. I knock which sounds more like banging his room door. After knocking and calling him three times he shows up while yawning. He seems forcefully woken up. "Hi bro!" I grin. " What brings you here? I am just finally able to sleep for only fifteen minutes after staying up all night preparing things for campus orientation and then suddenly you wake me. And why do yo bang my door without mercy as if your life depends on it? He grumbles without a coma, such a granny. Where is my Sun Baby gone? I just grin and show him what I bring while lifting my hands full of foods and drinks. A smile as wide as the sun to the moon is formed on his face while his eyes are now fully open and sparkling, "Brother Jungkook! why are you standing there? Come in! Do you wanna play DOTA with me?" He says as he embraces me into the room. He is tame now.