4. LUCKNUT

One week after campus orientation

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook who is very tired coming out from the class while dragging his backpack on the floor. Hmm.. Thanks God, today we don't have to study much. I want to go back directly. "Oh! I have to go to Taekwondo SAU for my first meeting". Okay then I just have to take my training clothes at my dorm and go to Taekwondo SAU.

where r u bro? ~ Jungkook

I am at the dorm already? Y? ~ Hoseok

Oh ok. I want to ask u accompanying me to Taekwondo SAU ~ Jungkook

Oh, thanks. I just need sleep. I am like a shit now. ~ Hoseok

Ugh.. It is so not you. Where's hyper Hoseok? No fun at all ~ Jungkook

Bye ~ Hoseok

Taekwondo SAU is placed at Campus B of Geluran University. Geluran University has 2 campus buildings. Campus A consists of Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Faculty of Pharmacy (FPH), and Faculty of Humanities (FH). Not far from Campus A, about 20 minutes riding bicycle, there is Campus B which consists of management office (Rectorate), Faculty of Psychology (FPS), Faculty of Law (FL), Faculty of Social Sciences and Politics (FSSP), and Student Center. All of SAUs Secretariat "offices" are in the Student Center along with indoor gym and a special mattress room for martial art SAUs. I need 10 minutes from my dorm to Campus B because my dorm is in the middle between Campus A and Campus B, strategic.

At Campus B

I arrive at the Student Center. It is a three-floor building. The first floor is a martial art section, second floor is for art section and the third is sport section. Taekwondo SAU is a small room, about 4x4m. Inside the room, there is a TV, a computer, a printer, a static bicycle and two cupboards for taekwondo equipment storage.

"Hello! You must be a newbie here" a senior greets me. "Yes!" I smile. "Please come in! My name is Jin. You will easily remember me since I am the most handsome senior here, hahahah..", he gives me his windshield laugh which I only respond with an awkward smile. "Please Jin, image as a senior!" a boy who sit in front of his laptop. He has cat facial features, calm and cute. "Oh, he is Yoongi hyung and the one who sits next to him is Jisoo noona. Guys, please welcome him. He is newbie here". "Hi, Jungkook! I am Jisoo but I am famous as Chichu" she greets me with her pretty smile. "Hello sunbae, my name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you all. Please help me in the future" I give them my sweetest smile. "Oh please, relax. Don't be too formal. Please enjoy yourself here while we wait other new students and seniors coming" then she adds, "Our practice will be started at 3.30 pm". "Yes, Jisoo noona". I feel shy and little uncomfortable since there is no new student here, in this new environment. Hmm.. I think I come too early.

One by one seniors and new students come. I try to make acquaintances as much as possible, especially with boys because I am still not used to have girl friends. They are loud. I already befriend Jimin and Taehyung, both are from FSSP, and Namjoon who is from the same faculty as me but different department. He is from English Department. From our talk, I know that they are taekwondoin before. Jimin has blue belt, Taehyung has yellow and Namjoon has green. I guess I am the only real new taekwondoin right now.

"Okay guys, please go to the mattress room right now. Our practice will be starting in five minutes". He is Seungri, a fourth year senior from FL. He is our coach; he is a third DAN blackbelt holder.

"I am Seungri from Faculty of Law. I am third DAN blackbelt holder and I am your coach. Right next to me is Jiyong from FEB and Minji from FPS. Both are second DAN blackbelt holder" he says. "Hello guys, I am Minji. Today we just want to share basic knowledge about taekwondo. First, dojang is our practicing place. This uniform is called dobok" she states, then adds "and while we are practicing, please call the instructors or coach as sabeum, your seniors in taekwondo as sunbae and your juniors as hoobae". Jiyong sabeum then adds "For instructions in taekwondo, we have charyeot for attention! kyeongrye for respect bow, joonbi for ready, shijak for start or go and geuman for stop. Understand?". We answer in choir, "yeees!" Okay, now let's start with warming up and stretching first.

After about ten minutes trio sabeums give us break before start giving lessons about basic movements in taekwondo.

Below is the example of basic movement of taekwondo, but they all are not taught in one day. Usually 3-5 basic movements are taught repetitively.

In the middle of our practice, a girl enters dojang which makes me surprised. She is Bee. Why I have to see this girl again? She just wants a quarrel with me... ugh! I admit she looks great in a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt. I love to see a girl in oversized clothes. Moreover, she has ponytail which makes her cuter, but still I can't bear with her attitude.

"Okay, just go behind new taekwondoin there and see what they are doing. You can learn by watching and then practicing their moves." Minji says to that Bee. "Okay.." she then goes next to me and she rolls her eyes when she looks at me. She looks so surprised to see me so I give her my infamous smirk.

She then has a talk with Somi, a new taekwondoin like me.  "Hey, my name is Chaeyoung you can call me Chaeng. I am from FH", she is introducing herself. Tch..Chaeng? What a funny name. "Oh, my name is Somi. I am from FP"

ROSE POV

What a bad luck I have to see that dumbo head! From all SAU why he chose taekwondo?! I mentally curse my situation. I smirk seeing that he is a new taekwondoin. I can judge from how stiff his movement. Here, I just try blending with all new taekwondoin by not showing my full ability to avoid responsibility teaching them in the first day of trial. I am not over confident, but it usually happens when you are a grown up and black belt sabeumnim will ask you to be their coach assistant. My bad day is not over with that dumbO head in this SAU when.... "Okay, now try to pair up yourself and every pair please take one target pad. Pairing is up to you. Go go!" Seungri sabeumnim command us. I have just arrived here and I don't get to make any acquaintance except Somi. I find Somi to ask her being my partner, but then I see her already with someone. I look around and then I see all of the girls already have with their partner.

Then Jiyong sabeumnim poke my shoulder. "Go pair up yourself with that boy!" which I look at his direction. Nooooo! I don't want to pair up with that dumbo head!  Later...I know that I don't have any choice when Jiyong sabeumnim push me toward that boy. That dumbo head feels our presence since he turn his head. He is shocked for sure when Jiyong gives him a target pad. "Jungkook, practice it with this girl..." then Jiyong sabeumnim looks at me "...uhm sorry, what's your name?" Ugh, this is awkward. "M-My name is Chaeng. I mean Chaeyoung, sabeum" Why I am stuttering like someone who committed crime, stupid Chaeng!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unedited, please bear with grammar error, typos and so on, but your critics are appreciated

Sorry for late update and crappy chapter