Part 3

She says "It looks like you where getting done doggy style!" I say quickly blushing "I wasn't!!" She says "Ah regret!" I say "It, it isn't regret..." She asks "What is it?" I answer "I don't remember much of it, I can only remember how nice it felt..." 

She says "Oh..."  The teacher person walks in while I place my head in my hand and watch Aaron...The feeling of his long 9 inches inside of me, moving around...Oh my Irene it was so nice! Without knowing class ends I sit up surprised "What happened?!" 

Jenny laughs "Class is over!"  I say in relief "Ok!"  She grabs my phone and turns it on as she opens her mouth and says "You and Aaron?!"  She grabs my hand and drags me outside and says "You had sex with my hunk!" I say "Are...Are you and him together?" 

She answers "No! He's my hunk!" I stand in silence and I ask "What?"  She says "You're a slut! You give it up on the first date!" I stutter surprised at what she just said "I, I, I, what?" She just walks away...I'm so confused...

I walk back to my dorm and lay down on my bed, I turn my T.V on and start watching shows. I go to grab my phone out of my pocket than I remember...I sit up and wait...What if she uploads the video?!

As soon as that comes to mind I hear a pounding on the door? I get up and open it to Katelyn and Luka Katelyn yells "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS?!?!?!?" She hands me her phone and I see a video on some random site of...Me and Aaron having sex...I say "Crap...She uploaded it..." 

She says "This is what drunk Aphmau does?! She has sex with some guy she hasn't talked to in 2 years?!" I stay silent Katelyn says "Listen...I've told your mother..." I look at her in shook and I say "KATELYN?! NO! WHY?!" 

I continue "No! I need to hide!" I look around the room and see a closet I sprint into the closest locking the door and I say "I'm never coming out..." Katelyn says "You're leaving in a week!" I say "I'm not coming out until than!" She says "You'll need food! And drinks!" I say "No! Listen! I can't come out! If someone who saw the video saw me...I would die!" 

She says "Come on! Get out of the closest!" I say "Noooo I'll get hit with a chacla!" She says "Why? Because you had unprotected sex with Aaron someone your mother hates?" I answer annoyed "YES!" She says "Come on I'm sure she wont!" I poke my head out of my closest as I hear pounding on my door, CRAP. 

I slowly answer the door- Oh thank Irene! I say "I'm guessing someone told you it was upload?" They ( WE ALL KNOW WHO IT IS!) nod "Yes, why did you upload it?!" I answer "I didn't...Someone took my phone..." They ask "Have you felt sick?" I shake my head "No..." 

I say "I think, I think you should leave...My mom was told about it...She's probably-" The door gets pushed open as Aaron is pushed against the wall...Mom?! I say "Hi mom..." She looks at me angry "Drinking?! Having sex?! I knew I should have watched you!" I say "Mom..."  She says "If you're pregnant I will be very disappointed!" 

I say "I'm not..." She says "I thought that when I was pregnant with you! But no I had you!" I nod "Yes mom..." She turns around and points at Aaron "Now you! You're the legal age! Did you buy the alcohol?!" He shakes his head "No." 

She asks angry "Who did?!" I say "Some random person from the party..."  She asks "What party?!" I say "I chucked a party..."  She says "Aphmau. When you get home, you are taking a pregnancy test. We'll go from there." I nod disappointed. 

She says "I'm leaving, bye Meji. Katelyn, tell me if anything happens." She says "Yes Aphmaus mom." She leaves as I sit down on my bed still processing everything... I don't hear anything, I don't see anything I don't know anything than I hear a faint voice "Shu?" 

I look up snapping out of my trans and I say "What?" I see Aaron and he asks "Are you ok?" I say "No...My mom she, she is really angry at me..." Katelyn says "Ok so, me and Luka are going to go...Don't do anything!" They leave as I say "The last thing on my mind is sex..." 

Aaron sits down next to me and he says "I don't know what to do..."  I say "Same...If I'm pregnant I can't tell you, you don't have a phone..." He says "When you take the test...I want to know the answer but...I know that's impossible..." 

I say "Wow...Best friends with a kid? That would be weird..." He says "Aph...If you're pregnant...I want to...I want..." I ask "You want to?" He says "Nevermind...It's really stupid..." I place my head on his shoulder and he says "You would fall asleep on my shoulder like that in werewolf class..." I ask "Really?" 

He nods and says "Yeah...It was adorable..."  I blush " I was adorable?" He sits up blushing "You are still adorable..." I sigh "What to do..."  He says "I...Still want to be with you...But I don't want to lose you..." 

I feel tears go down my face and I ask "Why would you lose me?" He says "I still have so much going on...But if you're pregnant I don't want you to go through this alone...And I don't want to go through life without you...Or..." I blush thinking what might happen...

I say " I can't believe this is happening...It feels like some weird dream..."  He sighs "Yeah...But it isn't a dream..."  I say "I hate how it got uploaded...Why did we want to record it?!" He answers "I don't know...Who took your phone?" I say so silently "Jenny..." 

He looks at me and asks "What?" I say "Nothing..."  He asks "Aph? Who took your phone?" I say a tiny bit louder "Jenny..."  He says "Jenny?" I look at him surprised he actually heard me "Yes..." He asks "Why?" I say "Cause I had sex with 'her hunk'" 

He sighs "Aph...Wait she likes me?!" I say "I guess so...I just wish no one saw the video..." I look up at Aaron has his expression turns from calm to worried and he says "Crap..." 

And with that I'm out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~JustAFangirl_💖💜