Part 1

I walk out of my room to a vending machine- My Irene! They have poopsi!!! I quickly start putting coins into the machine. I get the poopsi as I hear a female voice yell "Hey Aaron!!" I turn around to see Aaron?! At the same second he's running?!

I missed him...I walk up to Jenny (IDC AND IDK HOW TO SPELL THAT HOES NAME!) And I say "Hi!" She says "Hi." I ask "Do you know him?" She answers "He's in my class, he doesn't talk but that's what makes him so hot!" I'm taken back by this and I ask "Did you just call him hot?" 

She blushes "No! Of course not!"  I laugh as I trail off into my thoughts "He is...My Irene he's so kind and...And he is so attractive..."  She asks "Did you just say he's attractive?!" I say confuesed "What?!"

She answers "You said silently he is so attractive"  I blush flustered "No! I didn't!"  I open my can and skull it down, she says "He completely embarrassed himself! He put his hand up to do the job and cause he doesn't talk that much the teacher said no."  

I blush asking myself "Did he put his hand up...- No of course he wouldn't he...He hasn't even talked to me in two years..." She smiles "Earth to Aphmau?" I say "Oh sorry I was just thinking!" She says "I'll meet you tomorrow outside of the classroom to take you through what the school is going through!" I nod "Alright! I'll see you tomorrow!" I walk back up to the dorm and I lay down on my bed and grab my phone out.

I start reading through the old text conversations between me and Aaron...I was so flirty towards him...I laugh at how he got jealous when I messaged him "What if I want to date the alpha male?" 

Without even realizing I head into a peaceful slumber! I wake up to my phone on 10% CRAP! It's 7:00am! I'm meant to be at the class by 7:30am! I put my phone on charge and change into the same clothes just cleaner (Enjoying my joke on how they never change there clothes?!

I get to the front of the class and I see Jenny standing at the door I say "Hey Jenny!" She says "Hello Aphmau! It's 7:25! I thought you where going to be late!" I laugh "No I just slept in? Some how..." 

She explains how the class works as I feel a firmilar person hit there arm against mine, I say "HEY! Watch where-" I look up to Aaron...He's wearing that bandanna... I quickly hug him and I say "Hey F.C!!" 

I feel his arms wrap around me and him whisper "Hey Shu..." I say "I missed you!! Why did you stop calling?!" He answers "My phone broke..."  I say pulling away from him "I thought you got busy and didn't want to talk to me!"  

Jenny says "You, you have a friend?!" He makes some weird noise and walks into class I ask "Does he...Does he have any friends?" She answers "No, people think he's just weird." I nod as we walk into the class and I sit down next to Jenny and we listen to the class.

It finish and I ask "Anything else?" She shakes her head "Nope! You can go back to your dorm, go out and eat or do whatever you want...Well besides drinking alcohol you're 18! Not 21!" (Don't question me)

I see look around to see Aaron walking out of the classroom, I get up and walk after him I say "Hey Aaron!" He turns around and says "Hey Shu..." I say "I heard that people think you're weird..." He says looking down "Yeah...I don't really talk to people..." I say "That is changing!" He looks up confused "Huh?"  I smile "You're going to a party! When I leave you'll have at least 1 more friend!" 

He says "But...I have you-" I cut him off "We haven't talked in two years! I missed you and I leave in a week, but I can at least get you another friend!" He says "Fine, I just want to see you smile!" I smile "Done!" 

I continue "I'll chuck a party tonight in my dorm and you'll be there!" He laughs "Ok Aph!" I tell him my dorm (It's like...203?) He nods and I walk back to my dorm, I set up some food and drinks...No alcohol and I set some music up.

Next one is going to be the party....There may or may not be a lemon ((; Hope you enjoyed! ~JustAFangirl_💖💜