Part 6

I feel the tears get worst as Aaron opens the door in his boxers. Eyes shut, looking dead to the world. Messy hair and sweat off his forehead...He says "What?!" Katelyn says annoyed "How dare you!" Aaron opens his eyes confused "What?" He looks at me and smirks "You didn't bring your A game last night..." I say "I was at my dorm last night......"

He says "That's impossible...Cause we, we..." He relieses I was crying, he wouldn't have been able to tell this because I was making sure he couldn't see my face. He says quickly running in front of me "I'm so sorry, I got drunk last night and I thought you where at my dorm." 

Tears form in his eyes and I quickly hug him and I cry into his chest "You...You...Fucked Jenny..." He pulls back "What?! I..." I nod "Yeah..." He says "I'm so sorry Aphmau...I'm so sorry...I have no excuse, it was a drunken mistake and I'm sorry." 

I say "We aren't even dating...I'm just...-" He hugs me quickly and says "You're not just a just, you're my best friend, someone I care about. Someone I really care about. I care about you more than a friend." I blush putting my head against his chest "Thanks I guess..." He says "You're leaving today..." I sigh "Yeah..."

I look around to see Luka and Katelyn gone, I walk into Aarons dorm and he says "I really want to-" Aarons door basically flys open and some man that looks like him but older comes in...He says "Aaron! Having sex?! I told you-" He sighs looking at me "One of the two sluts!" 

I sit there in silence...Just letting that sit in, Aaron says annoyed "She isn't a slut! She is a beautiful person and- Why where you on porn hub?! And how do you know there are two?!" The man answers "I was checking on you and saw videos with you in the title!! I can't believe you Aaron!" 

Aaron says "I only meant to have it with one person!! Alright dad?!" If it isn't as awkward to me I have to vomit...Ah...I look around the room and I spot a bin and I quickly run over to it and I start vomiting, Aaron rubs my back and I'm guessing his farther says "Oh great! Got her pregnant! Bravo Aaron!" 

I say finishing vomiting "I'm just...I'm going to leave..." I stand up leaving the room, I get back to my dorm and I start packing my stuff back up. I hear a knock on my door after 2 hours of that very embarrassing conversation I open the door and I answer to Aaron.

I smile "Hi Aaron..." He says "Hey Aph, do you want me to help you pack up?" I nod "That would be nice." He comes in and starts helping me pack up I glance over watching his ass and member in his pants...I blush as he looks over at me and chuckles "Really Aph?" I nod "Maybe..." 

He walks up to me and smirks looking me in the eyes...I say "Hey..." He kisses me and smirks "I really care about you Aph." I nod blushing "I know, I care about you a lot to..." He grabs me by the hips and hugs me. I say "I'll try and find a way to tell you..." He smiles kissing my cheek "Good. I'll try and find a way to at least tell you something everyday." 

WITH THAT THIS STORY IS OVER, I'M GOING TO BE MAKING ANOTHER BOOK TO IT....IN 6- 12 HOURS, MATE IT'S 12:30AM ON MONDAY WHERE I AM. YEP TO MY FRIENDS YOU NOW KNOW WHY I'M LATE. AND HOPE YOU ENJOY! BYE.~ JustAFangirl.