Part 5

-2 days after last part.-

I knock on Aarons door cause I'm having really bad headaches...Feeling really sick and breast pain...I'm pregnant...J-Jenny?! Knocks on the door in Aarons shirt...I say "Did you-" She gives me her phone and it has a video on it...Of Aaron drunk fucking her...I drop her phone and I sprint back to my dorm and I sit on my bed crying.

I hear a knock on the door and I get up opening it to see Katelyn and Luka smiling. Katelyn smiles "Hey Aphma-" I sit back down on my bed and I just say "Hi..." Katelyn sits next to me and asks "Hey? What's wrong?" I say "N-nothing..." She asks "What happened?" 

I cry placing my head in my hands, I thought that he actually cared about me...We went on a date yesterday...I mean we aren't dating but it still hurts...She rubs my back and says "You can tell mama Katelyn." I say "Aaron...Aaron..." She asks "What happened? Besides having sex and you are..." I say "I went to talk to him this morning and..." I grab my phone and I open a link.

I hand Katelyn my phone and she watches and says "He, he was having..." I nod "Yep." She stands up and I ask "What are you doing?!" She walks out the room looking angry, I slowly get up and I follow her from a distance trying to catch up.

She bangs on a door and.

Hope you enjoy this cliffhanger. Hope you enjoy. Bye!~ JustAFangirl_Lemon