Amnesia

I woke up on the hard bed. My head Hurt as hell. I wanted to die. Although it was dark when I fainted, now there was a bright light. At first, I couldn't see anything, I was totally blind. But after a while, I started to recognize objects and shadows. I was in small white room.
I looked around and saw some people shadows through the window. I was happy, I thought they're gonna help me. But I was wrong. They came in, clothed as doctors. They had some piece of cloth on their face, so I couldn't see anything, but their eyes. They didn't talk to me. They just came to some wardrobe and picked up some kind of big syringe. ,,Hello?" I tried to talk to them. They didn't even look at me. They still stood in the opposite corner of room, doing something on the table. I started to worry. After a while, which looked like an hour, they turned around and came closer to me. One of them, the man, tied my hands and legs To the bed and removed my hair from my neck. Then he stepped back and the other one, the woman, came. She held the syringe, filled with some green fluid.
Both of them looked so impassive, like they had no feelings. She acted so professional, like she did it for many times already. She laid her hand on my neck and snabbed the needle of the syringe to it. I was scared to death and it hurt so much. She injected all of fluid from the syringe to my body.
It didn't do anything.
I just laid there and didn't feel aby change. Both of them left right after the procedure.
Suddenly, my head started to spin. Where am I? Why am I here?..
WHO AM I?