Back in Time #2

"What a day," I thought to myself after I spilled coffee on my white T-shirt. I should have been on my way to office of Mr. Roberts, but I had to take care of couple things which were given to me. Again. Our boss, Selena Smith was known for the strictest attitude and disgusting smell from her mouth. Interview at Mr. Robert's should have been my save. But now I'm thirty minutes late. 

Finally, I got all my work done and I could ride to interview. I know it's not a good first impression, but I rely on my natural charisma and my speaking skills. But I had to get this job, I can't imagine spending the rest of my life in her clutches.

When I got to agenture of Mr. Roberts, I was nervous as hell. I slowly knocked on the door, where was written "ROOM NUMBER 102, CHARLOTTE ROBERTS". After a while, door has opened and there stood woman, who got my attention from the beginning. She was really tall, her gray hair was made into a bun, glasses on nose and she was elegantely dressed. ,,Good afternoon," I said quietly. ,,Miss Cameron," she said and looked at me closely, ,,we had a meeting an hour ago, right?" ,,Yes, I'm so sorry, I couldn't make it, there have appeared some complications." She waved on to the room and I stepped in. I waited for her to sit down and she showed on the chair near her table. I sat down and waited for her to start talk. ,,Why do you want to apply for this job?" she asked me. ,,I think I have the right skills for this job. I studied on university with this type of matter. And I have a lot of experiences." ,,Okey, so you are the same as 200 others people. I don't want to hear about this. Tell me something true and original, that's what it is about." ,,Okey, you are right. I really need and want this job. I know it would fulfill my realizations about my future. And also I can't stand my boss from my present job." She laughed: ,,That's the spirit! I saw potencial in you from the first sight. So, when could you commence?"