▽Chapter 1▽

NOT EDITED

-----

"Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?
Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
Saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me.?"

"Hello I'm Julie Carter, and you're watching Channel 10 News at 6

"Hello I'm Julie Carter, and you're watching Channel 10 News at 6." The channel had been set to the news for the afternoon.

Kai wasn't really listening, it was just background noise so he wasn't in complete silence. He had things that needed to be done. He was making a new world after all and things weren't going to get done by itself. The male pushed some of his blue hair out of his face while he typed away at his computer.

"Some might remember about four years ago, the emphasis Bloody Face killer appears once again and started killing once again." The newscaster  spoke on the news.

"Yes I remember that happening Julie, back in the late 60's a killer in Massachusetts was known world wide for his killings of young women." The second newscaster spoke now.

This brought Kai's attention to the Television screen. You see, Bloody Face was an idol of Kai's his style, his way of doing things, he really loved the way he'd kept a piece of every victim. His eyes locked on the young woman on the news.

"Well, it seems that the killer Bloody Face is back once again... We are reporting this story because this killer is now in Michigan." The woman on the news told the viewers.

Kai's eyes widened with excitement. Bloody Face was in Michigan!? In HIS home state!? He could feel his blood pumping hot through his body as it rushed to his head. A grin slowly spread across his lips.

"We have a reporter at the scene of Bloody Face's recent crime scene. We ask if you have small children in the room have them leave, and if you have a weak stomach to graphic scenes turn the channel now." The woman told the viewers. "Now we take you to Carla..."

He couldn't believe that he was about to see scenes of Bloody Face's newest murder! He pushed himself closer to the TV his eyes glued to the screen.

"This is Carla, with Channel 10 news, I am here at Bloody Face's recent crime. We are unclear what made them choose this victim... Just like all the past kills we are unclear why the killer does what he does." Carla told the viewers.

"But, we have the right to believe that this Bloody Face might be a new generation..." After pausing for a moment Carla started to speak once again.

This made Kai narrow his eyes, but interest him all at the same time. He did wonder why the news reporter thought this, though.

"You see, the former killer was a male... we have the right to believe that this killer however is female. We warn you know that the scenes we are about to show you are graphic. Please turn the channel now if you are weak stomach." After five seconds the screen switched to a scene of a female laying in a house. Her skin on her body had been removed, her teeth missing as well as her legs and eyes. It truly was a horrible sight, but it seemed to make Kai get excited. His lower area reacting to the blood rushing through his body.

"As you can see the murders are much like the original Bloody Face, but if you notice the victim is dawned with a white rose and a kiss mark on their arm. We have been informed that all the recent murders from this 'new' Bloody Face have been marked the same. With the same white rose and a kiss mark somewhere on the body. This is giving investigators the idea the killer could be female... We would like to make it clear we are not completely sure..." The news reporter tried to reassure everything.

Kai bit down on his bottom lip with excitement, he was biting so hard he'd drew blood. He didn't mind, however. He wanted this New Bloody Face killer. If they were anything like the Original, one he wanted to meet them, and two he WANTED them.  They WOULD be HIS! He licked his lips that were stained with blood. A wolfish grin growing on his lips. Half of his Followers would put aside their mission to find Bloody Face with him. He would tell them at tonight's meeting. Not only did he want Bloody Face for himself but he wanted them to join his following...

-----

The house was just as she remembered it: dirty, and worthless. Of course Layla was gone, she was never one to stay long. Michigan was her mother's hometown, but she was a 'star'. That's what her mother liked to call herself, anyway. Ever since she could remember her mother had come in and out of her life and she was in and out of foster homes. She'd come to loath her mother, all she wanted was a mother that loved her and gave her the attention she needed. Sad to say her father she never knew growing up. Her mother and father had a one night stand with one another and it resulted in her.

She found it laughable... her mother didn't abort or even try to, but she didn't. She'd figure her mother didn't want to be a mother that it would come in the way of her 'becoming a star'. Again she had to laugh, that didn't stop Layla Mars. When she was actually with Layla she asked her about her father, of course Layla just told her they met in Massachusetts while she was up that way trying to get some gigs. What a wonderful family huh?

The girl stood in the  living room to that dusty, old, dirty house. Layla told had sent news that the house was her's now. She was living in LA now, still chasing that dream of becoming a star... Even at her age. The female let out a sigh... well this was home...

The female pushed the hood of her sweater off her head shaking her head a few times to let her long blond curls fall. Her name was Odette, Odette Mars. She was a beauty, long blond hair with soft skin, bright blue eyes, and a body to kill for. Better believe she used that body to her advantage too.

Odette plopped down on the couch, a cloud of dust flying up around her from this action. She coughed a few times waving the dust away.

'Note to self; clean the house... SOON!'

She turned on the tv mindlessly flipping through channels until she stopped at a news channel. The area the reporter was in looked familiar. Silently and bored she watched the news report. Suddenly the screen flashed to a woman that was skinned, missing her teeth, eyes and legs.

Ahhhh! That was why the area looked so familiar! She'd been there the night before and had some fun with the woman they were showing on the screen. Her skin was so soft, teeth so white, and that skin and teeth added nicely to her mask, and hobby.

It was cute... They were now talking about her because she was in this pathetic little town. She'd been killing as the New Bloody Face for months now. Oh what a thrill it was, taking up the family business. She was sure her father and grandpa would be so proud of her.

-----

  ▽ Author's Note ▽

To be honest I didn't know how to start this story/book. So I just let my fingers to the work, and here it is. So exciting! I'm so excited to get Kai and Odette meeting.

Well tell me what you're thoughts are so far. I love feedback. :)

Happy Readings Lovelies.