▽Chapter 3▽

NOT EDITED!

-----

'Am I beautiful
As I tear you to pieces?
Am I beautiful?
Even at my ugliest, you always say
I'm beautiful.'

He was always late, he'd been able to track Bloody Face Killer

He was always late, he'd been able to track Bloody Face Killer. Every time him and his followers arrived at the scene they were late. They'd come to find a body that was dismembered, the normal... skinless, teethless, body parts missing, with the body in pieces. Every time he came to a crime scene it made his heart race,. and his blood pump and run hot. He was getting closer he knew it.

He knew they would come across the killer in the act if they just kept up their game. He'd already tracked the killer and figured out where they would strike next. It did piss the male off that he had yet to hunt them down, but at the same time he excited him. This chase was fun.

Kai sat in the basement he'd made the base of his little group. He was surrounded with his followers. Winter was there, Meadow, Harrison, Beverly, R.J., and Jack. They were all discussing their next move... murder was more like it. Kai was determined to reach out to Bloody Face though. With this murder Bloody Face would know for sure that there was other killers in town, and also they they were looking for them. The meeting was almost over. All he was doing was going over the plan with them. There was no room for mistakes.

"One more thing everyone, after we leave our symbol of the smiley face we are going to leave a little message along side it." Kai grinned at his followers.

Beverly, Winter, and Meadow narrowed their eyes slightly in question wondering just what the man was thinking. Before any of them had time to question what he meant he'd spoken up again.

"I want to leave a message along the lines of; Bloody Face, we are coming for you'." Kai grinned darkly at the group. "I want Bloody Face to know that we are close to finding them, and also that they aren't the only killers in town."

The group nodded in agreement, it did make sense to let that killer they'd been trying to find for the past few weeks know that they'd almost found them. Also, to let them know that Bloody Face wasn't the only killer in the area. Kai was so clever as always.

"Now, I shall see you all tonight." With that the leader dismissed the meeting.

-----

She was doing so well, she'd stopped killing and focused on her job but she couldn't stop completely. It was flowing through her veins after all. The need to kill was just apart of her. It started with a nurse she normally saw at her doctor appointments. Oh God! Her skin was lovely, it was so well taken care of, so soft, creamy, and it smelt of lavender. She had to have it, and she did. She got just what she wanted.