3-Contract

February 9th, 2017    8 months & 18 days

Kylie:

"Look how cute those cookies are! Don't you just love Valentine's?" He shook his head as he looked at all the cheesy decorations.
"Not really, seems overrated to me." He shrugged as he tossed some candy in the basket.

"It won't be so cheesy when you see the outfit I bought just for you." I smiled as my finger poked the tip of his nose earning me that little smirk I love.
"Can't I get a little preview now?"
"No! You have to wait until Valentine's Day!"

He let out a groan as he followed behind me.
"I don't really like American candy all that much, except for Twix." He picked up a Twix bar and began to hit me on the head with it.

"God sometimes i think you're the kid here harry." I snatched the candy bar out of his hand, sitting it down next to Kasaleen as her eyes wandered all over the big store.

"Speaking of kid h-"
"No, I haven't changed my mind. I'm not ready for another kid yet." I rolled my eyes as I exited the aisle and went to the next. Although Harry and I have made up and he's apologized, he still wants to start his own family with me but I'm just not ready yet. Justin and I went through hell with our pregnancy journey since our relationship was so new and barely developed and I don't want history to repeat itself.
"Look harry, I want to give you a family I really do, It's just I don't think now is the right time. Give it another year or two at least okay?" I went to touch his arm and immediately felt him jerk his arm away from my touch causing me to pull my hand back with a disappointed frown.

"Harry..." He had walked away causing me to feel so bad for not wanting to give him a baby but I'm not ready for another. I wasn't ready to be a mom at 18 and I sure as hell won't be ready to be a mom with two kids at 20. There was nothing else I could say that would make him happy other than me agreeing to have a child with him which wasn't going to happen.

We were on our way to meet up about our contract as it was coming to an end. It was a silent car ride as Harry starred out the window. I had a slight smile on my face as I saw his hand sitting on his lap, I decided to reach over and place mine on top of his. He looked down at our hands and slid his from underneath mine causing the smile to drop instantly.
"Still mad I see." I mumbled under my breath as I pulled into the parking lot.

"Kas, time to wake up mama's." she stretched her little body out as I unbuckled her from her seat. Harry had already left to go inside the office, leaving me to carry the baby her diaper bag my purse and the drink carrier off all the coffees we've been getting for everyone at every meeting.
"Okay baby, help mommy by pushing the button." I leaned her closer to the button that said 8 but unfortunately she had taken the opportunity to run her hands down the line of buttons.
"Great thanks." I let a soft laugh not being able to get mad at the cutie. After what seemed like forever we finally made it to the level 8. The doors opened and I could see everyone in the glass office I rolled my eyes as harry and I made eye contact. I used my butt to push the door open, as soon as I got the door halfway open I felt Kas leaning forward causing me to almost drop her but my mom instincts kicked in immediately. I instead dropping the coffees all over me in order to use my other hand to catch her.

"Shit!" I screamed as all the hot coffee hit me. I was immediately surrounded by people who were helping me pick up things and drying me off. Where the hell were you guys to open the damn door for me?
i turned around to see harry still sitting in the same spot, texting on his phone. I let out a sigh as I tried my best to clean things up. After awhile everyone gave up and just sat down to begin the meeting.

"Okay so Kylie, you guys have been kind of dead as a couple and you have those new lip colors coming out and your mom wants more attention on you." He looked at me for a reaction but at this point I was over it.
"So we'll have someone say you're pregnant and we need you to try your best to avoid showing your stomach to feed into the rumors. Wear clothes that help keep people wondering but the whole time just post about your lip stuff." He continued.