10- breathless

March 13th 2017 9 months & 25 days

Kylie:

I continued to mope around now that both Harry and Kas were gone. I sent a text to Justin wondering if I could come over but got nothing. He's still mad over absolutely nothing from the other night. I don't even understand why he was upset with me feeding Kas, I had only had a few drinks and I don't think it would have affected her at all.
I heard a few thumps downstairs and went to go see what it was. I almost began bouncing off the walls when I saw it was harry making all of the noise.

"Potter you're back, you didn't tell me you were coming back."
"Get off of me," He had pushed me off of him as he took the backpack off of his back.
"I came back early because you don't know how to act by yourself." I pushed the hairs in my face behind my ears waiting for his next comment.

"Now tell me why the hell were you at Justin's house after I told you plenty of times that I did not want you anywhere near him!"
"He found me and took Kas, so I asked to go with because I didn't want to leave her."
"What else?"
"Nothing that's it we just talked and argued."
"Where was Ariana?" I began to bite my lip as I looked anywhere but his eyes.
"I said where was Ariana?"
"She wasn't there, she was out of town in Florida." I could see his breathing increasing, my eyes were focused on his chest rising faster with every second that goes by.
"You were there with him by yourself." I knew when he spoke calmly that he was angry.
"No- I-I was with Kas."
"Kas is a fucking dumb useless little piece of shit. You were there by your fucking self." I nodded my head while the tears began to flow out.
"Don't talk about Kas like that." He let out a laugh before tossing his bag on the ground.
"Or what?"
"Just don't do it." My voice was barely audible while he walked over to me, he took either side of my face in his hands making me look up at him.
"Do you want me to hit you?" I shook my head while my eyes went from eye to eye trying to read him.
"Then get upstairs, I'll be there in a second. Put something sexy on for a change." I let out a sigh before whispering an okay under my breath. This was better than the alternative, any chance I can get out of being hit is a good day. I stopped by the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine before going up to the bedroom.

I tried my best to get into the mood but I just couldn't, but I knew Harry wouldn't care and would still want to do it so I just pulled myself together. I dimmed the lights and lit a few candles before changing into a black Lacey bodysuit and putting my favorite pair of bedazzled fishnets on while waiting for harry. I poured myself two glasses of wine and finished them before he made his way in here, I would need it.
As soon as he walked in he wasted no time pulling his shirt from over his head before using his index finger to motion me towards him. He pulled me into his lips while his hands roamed my body, he turned me around sucking on my neck before pulling the straps to my bodysuit down leaving kisses all the way down as he did so. My hand wrapped around the back of his neck while my head rested on his chest, I felt his hands slowly sliding down my chest. He pushed my face up against the wall before pulling the bodysuit down to my ankles, he tore a hole in the leggings shortly afterwards. My head was slightly tilted to the left as I watched his every move. I saw the concentration on his face as he licked his fingers, his eyes met mine before I felt his fingers push inside of me making me gasp. I felt him grab a handful of hair pulling my head backwards to the point where I could see him. I let out soft moans as his fingers kept pushing in and out of me. I grabbed onto his forearm as he picked up the pace, I felt my legs begin to shake as I got closer and closer to a climax I bit my lip trying my best to not be too loud. Just as I was about to have an orgasm I felt him pull his fingers out, evil son of a bitch. He turned me towards him before taking loose his pants, I immediately got down onto my knees I looked up at him before placing a kiss right above his erection.

I licked my lips before attempting to take all of him in my mouth, he ran his fingers through my hair until he formed it into a ponytail where he controlled my head. He made me go further as he moved his hips in order for me to take more of him.

"Open your mouth wider." I did what was told as he thrusted into my mouth making me make noises as I felt him in the back of my throat.
Before I knew it he lifted me up once again and pushed me up against the wall wasting no time roughly shoving himself inside of me. I let out a loud moan before feeling short rough strokes making my eyes go into the back of my head while enjoying each and every single one of them. His thumb ran across my lips before I wrapped my mouth around it sucking on it while he continued with his strokes.

He held me by the back of my arms before bending me over the bed, one of his hands rested on my back to prevent me from lifting up as he did quick strokes making me grab a handful of the sheets, I felt his kisses going down my back as he whispered in my ear, telling me to cum with him and few seconds after that we did just that. We sat there for a minute or two before i felt him leave from behind me and walking into the bathroom.
I climbed into the bed and laid down on my side of the bed knowing I was way out of it and needed to rest after the amazing sex we just had.

It's been a few hours since my nap and I was still naked and didn't see harry anywhere in the room. I quickly grabbed a robe and walked around looking for him. I finally found him sitting alone outside on the phone. I smiled before sneaking up behind him hearing a bit of his conversation.
"I know I'm sorry but I had to cut it short."
I frowned before walking around and sitting beside him, i earned a look from him while he withheld from saying anything else.
"Kylie go away don't you see me on the phone?"
"With who?" I saw his jaw clench which made my stomach drop knowing that he's cheating on me, it almost made me not feel guilty for kissing and sleeping with Justin.
I went back inside and watched him through the window talking and laughing on the phone with some girl, some girl he keeps running off to see and it hurt to know that he didn't love me like he said he did but yet here I am hoping I'm crazy and making this up, I can't leave him. I saw him hang up the phone with a smile on his face making me angry.

"Who is she Harry?"
"What the hell are you talking about?"

My eyes began to water while looking at him, "the girl you keep leaving me for, these secret conversations and trips to the UK, who is she harry?"
"Kylie don't even start."

"Why are you still with me if you don't love me?" He started to approach me causing me to stand up.
"Don't question me, I can leave any second and guess what; you'll be alone with no baby and no boyfriend. You need me and wouldn't know what to do without me." I rolled my eyes before sitting back down.
I instantly felt my hair being tugged before I was pulled down to the ground he quickly began to hit me with a closed fist repeatedly making me scream multiple times. He wrapped his hands around my throat pushing me down onto the ground while straddling me.

"I'll fucking kill you Kylie I swear to god." He began to bang my head against the door while I gasped for air, his hands quickly went right back around my throat. His grip tighten by every second I could slowly feel myself slipping away into a sleep and before I knew it, everything went black.

I've been gone way too long and I'm sorry y'all! The next update will come soon 😏😘 trust me