7-His Birthday

March 1st, 2017         9 months & 13 days

Kylie:

Today was the last day that I could do whatever I wanted before harry would return, and it just so happened to be Justin's birthday today. Justin had invited me over to his house for his party but I didn't know how harry would feel about it.
I've tried calling him multiple times but nothing, straight to voicemail and it makes me question what exactly he's doing over there. Was he with another girl, or should I make it plural and say other girls?

Instead of just doing nothing while waiting for a call from harry I decided to spend time with Justin's mini me. I hate to admit it but as each day goes by she starts looking less like me and more like Justin. Her personality seemed more like mine; calm and laid back for the most part. She definitely could be Justin's daughter at times, she babbles none stop. Sometimes when I'm talking to someone else she'll be the one to respond for them.

It seemed as if she was growing up so fast, the last few months I just feel like I've missed some things. I was surprised to know that she can open her toy box and grab her toys out herself, Justin on the other hand had noticed her doing that a while ago when I mentioned it to him. I don't mean to push her away it's just that I have a lot on my plate at the moment.
I watched as she made her way closer to me before attempting to climb on the couch.
"Ehh." She looked at me still trying to climb.
"Do you need help?"
"Ehh." I pushed her up by her butt as she moved around before playing with her little cellphone.
Speaking of cellphones, mine went off right after making me run over to my purse hoping it was harry so I could ask to go to Justin's party.

"Hello?"
"Hey ky,"
I let out a sigh while looking over at Kas who seemed to be mimicking me on the phone.
"Yes Justin?"
"So I never got a response about you coming to my party, just wanted to remind you. I would really love for you and Kas to be there." I nodded my head, I wanted to go and I wanted Kas to be there to see her dad but I knew the consequences of going and not asking.

"As of right now it's still up in the air but trust me I want to go." I heard him getting frustrated as he mumbled something under his breath.
"Look, if I can't make it Kas will be there. I'll send her with my mom or something okay?"
"Yeah okay I guess, I'd prefer both of you there but fine."

"I'll try my best to make it Justin, I want to be there you know that." I heard Ariana's very familiar voice in the background,
"Hey I gotta go, let me know in a few hours okay?" Like usual before I could even respond Justin hung up on me.

I walked over to Kas as she also hung up her phone.
"Come on baby girl, let's go see if we can make it to daddy's birthday party." I moved her onto my hip before going up the stairs to my bedroom. 
I put Kas on the bed before grabbing my laptop and taking the spot next to her. When I clicked on the FaceTime option I saw that harry was online and decided to call him but of course he didn't pick up.
Right as I was about to shut the laptop, I saw harry was returning the call.

"Hey baby." A huge smile came across my face once I saw him.
"Hey." He sounded as if he was just waking up.
"Sorry for waking you, I've just missed you. I've been calling you and nothing." I shrugged as I ran my hands through Kas's hair.
"Well I've been busy, I have things to do because I have a real career unlike you." I nodded my head before trying to think of a way to ask to go to Justin's party.

"Hey do you know where I put kas's Green Party dress?"
"No, why? What party is she going to?"
"Oh, Justin's... it's his birthday party."
"Are you going?"
"I was going to send Kas with my mom, but I wouldn't mind going as well." I played with the ends of my hair nervous to what he would say.
"Does Justin want you there?"
"Yeah, he said he'd really appreciate it if we were both to attend his birthday party."