1| Off

Glory's P.O.V.

I grabbed a hair tie and tied my hair up to a messy bun, but not that messy. I grabbed a mini shoulder bag and grabbed my high heels.

I ran downstairs and sat down on the couch. I put on my heels and walked to the front door where my mom was standing.

"Bye, mom" I said and hugged her. She hugged me back.

The doorbell rang and then I opened the door to see Viktor standing outside, my boyfriend.

"Hi" I said and hugged him. "Hi. Let's go?" He said. "Yeah, sure, why not?" I chuckled. I jumped into the passengers seat of his car.

There was a very disturbing smell in the car. It almost made me puke.

"What's that horrible smell?" I said waving my hand in front of my face to move the horrid smell away. "Ohhh that... that's uh- uh- no-nothing" he said nervously. "Are you okay? You seem nervous?" I asked. "I-i'm fine" he waved it off.

I grabbed the botton for the window and pressed it as hard as I could to make it open faster. I let out a huge exhale from finally being able to breathe fresh air.

Viktor started to drive towards school.

When we got there, he rushed out of the car and ran towards my side of the car. He opened the door and I thanked him.

I stepped out and pulled my body out of the car. We started walking to the gates and the guard opened it for us.

"Thanks" I thanked the guard.

We walked down the hallway as I looked at the field as everyone was running around enjoying family day as kids played a lot of fun games with their families.

"I'm gonna go set up my booth, you go ahead and enjoy" Viktor said as he kissed my cheek. "Okay" I said and finally found my group of friends.

"Booo!" I shouted and all of them screamed. I laughed. "That wasn't funny, Glory!" Ian said. "You'll get over it" I waved off. We started to walk. "Anyways, I have a huge announcement to tell you guys!" I squeeled. "What is it?" Sunniva asked. "Well... I have a boyfriend!" I shouted out. "No way?!" Allegra squeeled together with me. "Yes way!" I chuckled. "What? Why does she have a boyfriend first?" Lily asked. "Don't worry, lily" Gwen patted Lily's back trying not to laugh.

We walked to the canteen and took a seat.

"So, tell us... who is he? How'd you meet? Where's he now? Is he here? Where?" Ian asked so fast I couldn't keep up. "Um... Viktor. In Canada. In school. Yes. In his booth" I said trying to remember if it's the correct answers to her questions. "Really?! Let's go meet him!" Allegra squeeled.

And then, I saw Vince, Lily's cruch enter the canteen.

"Lily, look!" I said and pointed to him. All of them turned their heads and faced Vince. "Omg!" Lily squeeled as her face turned red. "Go Lily" I said and pushed her so hard that they bumbed unto each other. Lily lost ballance and was about to fall, but Vince caught her. SQUEEL!

They were talking for a few minutes and Lily finally walked back to us.

"So?" We all asked, interested. "He asked me for a date!" Lily screamed. We all screamed as well. "And?" Gwen asked. "I said yes!" She said.

After screaming and fangirling about Lily and Vince, we walked out of the canteen and towards the field.

"So where's he's booth?" Allegra asked. "Just over there" I said and pointed towards a booth that was in line with all the other food booths. "So he's selling what exactly?" Sunniva asked. "Well, I think he's booth is a meat restaurant?" I said unsure.

We walked towards his booth and sat on one of the tables. He walked up to us and I covered my face with the menu.

"What can I get you?" He asked. I moved the menu a little bit low and made my eyes peek out. He's face lit up and I stood up and hugged him.

"Girls, Viktor. Viktor, my friends" I said. "Hi" he said. "Ohhh, I need to get back to work. See you later" he said and kissed my cheek. I waved goodbye and sat back down.

"He's so cute!" Lily squeeled. "Lily! You have a date and he's my boyfriend, back off!" I chuckled and we all laughed. "She's right. Good choice" Sunniva said. "Hahaha thanks" I chuckled.

"Here" Viktor said and gave me a plate of food along with the others. "What's this?" I asked. "Try it. It's on the house" he said and left. "Wonder how it taste like?" Allegra said and we all took a bite.

It tasted really good. But, there was something that felt off about it.