5| Bloody Axe

"How'd it go?" Gwen asked. "It went well" I lied.

I couldn't tell them what really happened. Or else they'd be really worried about me or frightened about themselves.

We walked back to the gym and everyone asked the same question. And I answered 'it went well'. Even if it really didn't. I just have to make sure he doesn't come near me or my friends.

"You should probably rest at home for awhile, Glory" Sunniva said as she patted my back. "BRB, I need to got to the bathroom" Gwen said and stood up from her chair and walked to the bathroom behind the canteen which was quite near the field with all the booths and stuff.

Oh no! The booths! Gwen!

"I need to go the bathroom too" I said. "We all know your sad, Glory. Just let those tears roll out here, we won't judge" Lily said as comforting as ever. "Well... you see guys... it's something else" I tried to say. "What ever it is, you can tell us" Allegra said firmly.

No I can't. I'm sorry for doing this but I have to go save Gwen.

"I just really need to go to the bathroom" I said and stood up. I left them with pity full faces.

And right before I was so close to the door, I felt someone grab my wrist with force. I turned around and saw Viktor! I blink three times and on the fifth time, he dissapeared.

Fright overwhelmed me.

I shook the feeling away and ran to the girls bathroom.

"Gwen!" I shouted over and over again. I slammed the first cubicle open and no one was there. I then went on to the second cubicle and slammed that door open. Next and next until the last cubicle but still no one was there.

My body started to tremble. Oh no! This is all my fault!

"Glory?" I turned around and a tear ran down my cheek as I felt the moment Go in slow motion. Then, I saw him, in bloody clothes, a bloody axe with a wicked grin.

Then, he launched at me and started shaking me again and again. Then suddenly everything went blurry and back to normal again. But this time, I saw Lily standing in front of me, not Viktor.

"Glory? What happened there? You literally zoned out for like 1 minute" she said sounding concern. "I- um- well- ju-" I couldn't say anything, I could feel my body, I couldn't move. What was going?!

"Let's get you some water, shall we?" She said and placed her arm on my shoulders and walked me back to the table.

All of them started asking questions that I had no intention of answering. But then, the question that I Hope that they wouldn't ask came.

"But where's Gwen" Ian asked. "Yeah where is she?" Allegra asked. "She..." I said. "What? Had a bad period? Cause we'd understand" Sunniva chuckled. "No! Viktor took her and it's all my fault" I blurted out. "What?!" Lily shouted. Fear in her tone.

I ducked my head down in shame.

"What happened?" Sunniva asked.

Here it goes, the truth.

"When I broke up with Viktor, he said if I left, my friends would leave too... forever" I said as I let out a huge sigh.

"Then we gotta go help Gwen!" Lily said. "What?! I'm not getting myself killed!" Allegra exclaimed as she directed herself with her hand. "Well I'm not getting my best friend killed!" Lily said and stormed off too the door of the gym.

When she opened it, she stopped in her tracks and her hand slowly let go of the doorknob.

"What?" I said and ran behind her and saw it. It was horrible.

I pushed Lily gently out of the way and stepped on the grass on the field. I couldn't breath. My heart pounded.

Was this all my fault? Was I the reason for this?

I turned my hands into fist when I saw him across the field to where I was standing. He was holding an axe, a bloody axe.